It a great Good Morning

Options
While getting ready for work this morning, i attempted to put on some of my old size 10 pants and was so happy to find the fit perfectly. :happy:

I started this journey in wearing a size18, one year ago come October.

Sorry, but i had to share becasue i am so happy i could burst. :smile: :smile:

Replies

• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats :drinker: that is the best feeling, keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    congratulations....that is an awsome feeling to put on clothes a size smaller...........:flowerforyou:

keep up the good work!!! :drinker:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Gratz, not only on the pants size but the fact that you're still doing this one year later! That's amazing! You deserve to be proud and to celebrate!
  • klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome.
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful. How great you must feel.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look amazing!!!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Way to go! That is awesome!! Selfishly, that is motivation for me because I am the size you were and would LOVE to be a 10.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    While getting ready for work this morning, i attempted to put on some of my old size 10 pants and was so happy to find the fit perfectly. :happy:

I started this journey in wearing a size18, one year ago come October.

Sorry, but i had to share becasue i am so happy i could burst. :smile: :smile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's an awesome feeling when you realize you can wear a smaller pants size! Keep up the great work! Before you know it you'll be in an 8 or a 6! I'm looking forward to fitting a size 7 again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!