Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Any other people do this?

How do you log this workout in your exercise diary? I have been entering it as aerobics, but it seems like that's not really accurate because of the strength training component.

I've been doing the videos off and on, but I'm starting a 30 day challenge today. Send me your succes stories for motivation, please! How did it go for you?

Replies

• BadGirlsDoItWell7
    BadGirlsDoItWell7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Agreed! ^^ Everything she said.
  • jend25
    jend25 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am putting t as low impact aerobics. I have done shred on and off for past 2 months and I did it 3 times one week and twice the second week without dieting and lost 1 inch from upper arms - was very impressed. I am finally in mood to exercise and diet together so hopefully will be a thinner bride in 11 weeks!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS video. And, have made it part of my regular work out routine. I log the 30Ds as circuit general. Please feel free to add me as a friend for support. :smile:
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Before my hrm I logged it as circuit training.
  • cait0902
    cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one. I've been logging it as circuit training-general. I love it. It's actually the only exercise I've been able to stick with. And after 10 days, I have lost 4lbs, half inch off my stomach and half inch off my upper arms. But I also walk for 30 minutes every day and have started doing additional strength training. Also looking into yoga or pilates or other strength/flexability stuff