What song is always on your workout playlist?

Options
For me it is "Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch. Every single time I hear it I want to spend an extra 15 minutes at the gym just feeling that BURN!

I'm looking for some more suggestions on "pump up" songs. Any kind of music is welcome. I know rock/metal is not going to be in everyone's wheelhouse.

Replies

• openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, Unwritten Law. Just love it when i walk. Hehe. But there are oh, so many more and different styles. Def Rock/Punk rooted!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Church by TPain keeps me running on the treadmill when I want to die.

Rise by Safri Duo has these amazing tribal drums that make me forget my heart is about to explode, lol.

But seriously, I just "love" cardio!
  • dmeeks283
    dmeeks283 Posts: 43
    Options
    I usually listen to 80's Rock...love it
  • Revenga1980
    Revenga1980 Posts: 63
    Options
    For me it is "Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch. Every single time I hear it I want to spend an extra 15 minutes at the gym just feeling that BURN!

I'm looking for some more suggestions on "pump up" songs. Any kind of music is welcome. I know rock/metal is not going to be in everyone's wheelhouse.

DITOO! FFDP=Awesome!
  • dor230586
    dor230586 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "Call on me" by Eric Prydz, when I listen to it, I remember the videoclip of that song, with all the sexy women exercising: and it motivates me!
  • robbail
    robbail Posts: 11
    Options
    "You've Seen The Butcher" by Deftones is another favorite of mine.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    anything "Killswitch Engage" or FFDP!!!!!!
  • robbail
    robbail Posts: 11
    Options

DITOO! FFDP=Awesome!

They are really awesome in concert too!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I always listen to pandora.

But my go-to stations are:
    Ice Cube
    Southern Hip-Hop
    Killswitch Engage
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Fat Bottomed Girls and Crazy B!tch
  • riadastfu
    riadastfu Posts: 69
    Options
    Good Feeling - Flo-Rida

"That adrenaline, never giving in
    Giving up’s not an option, gotta get it in" <--- Cardio especially :bigsmile: