What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Afraid I'm not much help. It's either sloppy joes (I guess you could do it over rice to be gf?) or I will try making my own sushi rolls, probably gf but not necessarily quick/easy - at least until I get it all figured out!
  • toglamgirl
    toglamgirl Posts: 26
    Options
    Just remember soy sauce has gluten. I'm having left over stir fry! :)
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    We always grab a hot rotisserie chicken on Friday nights after the gym...they are 2 for $10 at our grocery store on Fridays, so we grab one of those and a bag of steam freash whatever and dinner is ready just about as soon as we walk in the door!!! I love Fridays!!! In the winter we grab 2...one for soup and one to eat for dinner. And our dogs are happy with the skin :)
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    Sorry but I'm just doing leftovers tonight. I'm working 12 hrs today and my fridge is FULL of leftovers. I made fried chicken ove night, beef lo mein, spring rolls, and beef w/broccoli one night, pizza one night, and spaghetti one night. I dont have time to cook and we have so much food still.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Apparently, MFP has answered your question.

"What's for dinner tonight?"

"Sandwiches."

"Thanks MFP!"

sandwiches.jpg
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Apparently, MFP has answered your question.

"What's for dinner tonight?"

"Sandwiches."

"Thanks MFP!"

sandwiches.jpg

That's funny!
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Orange Honey Mustard Boneless Pork Top Loin Chops with steamed green beand and steamed broccoli
    The chops are so easy and only take about 30 minutes to make & at 200 cal/4oz. chop coupled with the steamed veggies, you can't go worng!!

Mix together 1/3 Cup OJ, 3 Tbsp Honey Mustard & 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce and set aside.
    Coat a skillet with cooking spray. On medium heat, brown on one side four 4 oz. top loin boneless pork chops.
    Pour OJ mixture into skillet and turn chops.
    Cover skillet, lower heat and continue cooking for 15 minutes.

30 minute meal that is great tasting, healthy, and filling! Enjoy!!
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Orange Honey Mustard Boneless Pork Top Loin Chops with steamed green beand and steamed broccoli
    The chops are so easy and only take about 30 minutes to make & at 200 cal/4oz. chop coupled with the steamed veggies, you can't go worng!!

Mix together 1/3 Cup OJ, 2 Tbsp Honey Mustard & 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce and set aside.
    Coat a skillet with cooking spray. On medium heat, brown on one side four 4 oz. top loin boneless pork chops.
    Pour OJ mixture into skillet and turn chops.
    Cover skillet, lower heat and continue cooking for 6-8 minutes.

30 minute meal that is great tasting, healthy, and filling! Enjoy!!

I made a mistake. Use 2 TBSP (not 3) of Honey Mustard and Cook for 6-8 minutes. Not 15 minutes!! So sorry, all
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    i'm cooking lean ground beef mixing in with some veggies :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Steak on the bbq, with grilled mushrooms and asparagus!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have some tofu shirataki noodles i may saute up, either as an italian dish with a red sauce or as a stir fry with some soy sauce, vegetized protein and vegetables
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Meatless Taco Soup in the crock pot. 3 beans, rotel, corn, taco seasoning, water. Mmmm! Garnish with sriracha, cheese, and sour cream. Love this stuff!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My son and I are having salmon ceaser salad - basically it's grilled salmon w/ mustard & lemon wrapped in foil w/ chopped lettuce, radishes, cucumber and what other leftover veggies are in the house.

My husband and my daughter aren't big on salmon, so they're having taco salad (ground turkey cooked w/ taco seasoning on a bed of lettuce w/ cucumber, tomato, etc...).
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey with broccoli, green beans, peas spiced up with some habaneros, over brown rice.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Recipe from Jillian's website for low cal chicken breast with creamy chive sauce. Side of rice and salad.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon, asparagus, roasted veggies, quinoa
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Moussaka, (Tesco light choices)
    300g Brussels sprouts
    700g mixed salad
    200g mixed pickles
    206g kale chips

All that for 650 calories, veg is my new friend
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Grilled pork loin

Black Beans

Steamed Mixed Veggis.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    some sort of pork tenderloin, quinoa, broccoli concoction. Throw it all in the slow cooker and stir.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork chops :)