If money could buy __________

Options
femmi1120
femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
What's one thing you wish money could buy? And how much would you pay for it?

Let's be more creative that just "happiness" :P

I'd love to have more confidence in myself. I think I'd gladly save up a few thousands for that...

A sense of direction would be nice also...

Replies

• BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    This is completely backwards, but I would like the freedom of not having to worry about money. I could still not have any, but not stressing about it would be great.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    time.

i don't know how much it would cost. but i would pay handsomely.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    time.

You need to watch the movie "In Time" if you haven't already. The story line is fully based on the old saying "Time is money." It's about a society where the currency is quite literally the time you have left to live.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I would buy more time with my kids and pay any price!
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is completely backwards, but I would like the freedom of not having to worry about money. I could still not have any, but not stressing about it would be great.

this! money is such a stress, and usually causes lots of fights with our spouses, so not having to worry about it would be great :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    This exactly
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    time.

You need to watch the movie "In Time" if you haven't already. The story line is fully based on the old saying "Time is money." It's about a society where the currency is quite literally the time you have left to live.

that movie was awesome!
  • considermac
    considermac Posts: 59
    Options
    I agree with the first two, time and freedom. It may be priceless. Those two items would reduce my stress and provide a fuller life. Great thoughts!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    a few moments of complete and total freedom from everything that binds me and restricts me. Both physical and Mentally
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i wish money could fix stupid. if so, i would spread it liberally no internet forums far and wide, using PayPal.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    We know from the Beatles that money can't buy us love, so I would buy an Android from Harcourt Fenton Mudd.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Power. The sort of Totalitarian Despot of a small Carribean Island type of power. I'd totally abuse that sort of power.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    We know from the Beatles that money can't buy us love, so I would buy an Android from Harcourt Fenton Mudd.

If the Beatles said it must be true. Fact.

I'd buy time, health and confidence.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Determination. Sometimes I get so bummbed and down.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    A cold heart - I would take it
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    money should buy do-overs. like if you do something you wish you hadn't or if you didn't do something you wish you had...just pay some cash and you could re-do things the way you wished it went the first time around :)
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i wish money could fix stupid. if so, i would spread it liberally no internet forums far and wide, using PayPal.
    This.
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    Worldwide contentment If money could buy contentment, it would be a one time purchase with a lifetime guarantee. :-)
  • sandralila
    sandralila Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Complete happiness,
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I don't think I would buy time. I feel like if you could buy it, people would start to take it for granted more than they already do. People waste time on meaningless things as it is... I would definitely pay quite a bit to fix stupid though!!