Options
    "Hes a naughty one, saucey jack"

Guess those lyrics

Sweet Spinal Tap quote :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I think it could go both ways.

Yes there are few serial killer women, so we don't truly know much about them and what they have the potential to do. Who can predict the brutality of a woman not in the right mindset? And women do have the potential to overpower other women. It really isn't that difficult, especially if you have the upper body strength and basic fighting skills.

However, being a man, he could have easily overpowered them and have the knowledge to be both brutal in his attacks and medical precision of the organ removal etc.

Either way, he/she is dead.
    ofcourse thats true.. but idk over a 100 years has gone by and they still keep this case someone open interesting
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think it could go both ways.

Yes there are few serial killer women, so we don't truly know much about them and what they have the potential to do. Who can predict the brutality of a woman not in the right mindset? And women do have the potential to overpower other women. It really isn't that difficult, especially if you have the upper body strength and basic fighting skills.

However, being a man, he could have easily overpowered them and have the knowledge to be both brutal in his attacks and medical precision of the organ removal etc.

Either way, he/she is dead.
    ofcourse thats true.. but idk over a 100 years has gone by and they still keep this case someone open interesting

I think they keep it open because it's one of the most talked about unsolved crimes. I don't think it will ever close, mainly because this person played with the police and essentially slapped the law in the face. Never caught and never will be. Evidence is long since destroyed and a genetic database would never be able to be created. I love the case and find it truly interesting, but all that is left to people now is to speculate.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    It could be a woman,to say woman dont murder in that way is ridiculous. It may be rare but it does happen.

Delphine LaLaurie
    Countess Elizabeth Báthory
    Darya Nikolayevna Saltykova
    Belle Sorenson Gunness
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It could be a woman,to say woman dont murder in that way is ridiculous. It may be rare but it does happen.

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

I'm a little scared that you rattled that list off like that.
  • xYumzx
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

OMG that countess one is horrible i read about that, she killed sooo many
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Nah, but I speculate a woman killed him and that's why he vanished after five victims. :wink:
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    it was a man, no doubt in my mind, the mutilation was not the same as the sort usually done by women, plus there are very few women serial killers and they usually kill men

I know a few women who could do that sort of mutilation... given the right circumstances. And the women killing men comment isn't always true.
  • xYumzx
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

LOL
  • nikki_1979
    nikki_1979 Posts: 57
    Options
    I still think that it had something to do with a Royal cover-up involving multiple people. Either that or the guy who landed in America and used to show off his collection of pickled uteruses at dinner parties.
  • DieVixen
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

I have a fascination with serial killers
  • xYumzx
    Options
    it was a man, no doubt in my mind, the mutilation was not the same as the sort usually done by women, plus there are very few women serial killers and they usually kill men

I know a few women who could do that sort of mutilation... given the right circumstances. And the women killing men comment isn't always true.

They do say that the average serial killer is a white male... but I think its because they dont want to think a women is capable of some of these horrendous things... specially since women are supposed to be so nurturing(dont think i spelled that right)
  • twisted88
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

Thank you.
  • xYumzx
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

Its creepy we have the *LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER* here i think they have a body count up to 10 or something
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

@DieVixen- So do I. I find the psychological aspects fascinating. I would suggest reading My Life Among The Serial Killers by Dr. Helen Morrison. It was an excellent read!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    How would a woman overpower the other women?

i hope that isn't a serious question....I'm about 6' and don't know many women IRL that would be able to over power me...

*flex and grin*
  • twisted88
    Options

They do say that the average serial killer is a white male... but I think its because they dont want to think a women is capable of some of these horrendous things... specially since women are supposed to be so nurturing(dont think i spelled that right)

I agree that most people don't want to think of women as capable of such things, but I believe that quite a few are.
  • DieVixen
    Options

Delphine LaLaurie
    Belle Sorenson Gunness

@DieVixen- So do I. I find the psychological aspects fascinating. I would suggest reading My Life Among The Serial Killers by Dr. Helen Morrison. It was an excellent read!

awesome I will have to check that out. I used to have the serial killer trading cards but they got lost in one of my moves
  • xYumzx
    Options

I agree that most people don't want to think of women as capable of such things, but I believe that quite a few are.

I watch criminal minds.. granted not alot are women on that show.. but damn the ones that they have do some serious damage... and what about that show women behind bars... they may not be serial killers but DAMN i wouldnt want to be on their bad side
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    How would a woman overpower the other women?
    I didn't realize all women had the same level of strength.

I just pictured these women fighting for their lives. And since it didn't involve a gun or other easy-to -kill-with weapon, it's hard to imagine a woman being that successful several times in a row in such a violent, "overpowering" way. These were street-smart women, I imagine, that were attacked.