Little kids make me laugh...

xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
So I know this was childish on my part but I couldnt help myself....

I was calling my little sister(7yrs) in from playing outside, so from my neighbors house to our house, she cried... one of those fake cries that some how can last a long time with no breath.... well as shes running her cry of "AHHHHHH" kinda sounded like a low high because of the running... kinda like AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh.... So as she comes up the stairs to where im standing she looks at me with this evil look like how dare I call her home... so i then prenteded to cry and run away.... she ran up to me and said its ok we all have those kind of days... LOL I couldnt stop laughing

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 610 Member
    That is so cute!

Reminds me of my daughter. She will start to throw a fit at me (whining, jumping up and down, the whole bit) and I've taken to mimicking her actions (in public, yep I'm one of THOSE moms) needless to say this irritates her endlessly because she is no longer getting the attention. So when she told me to stop and that she doesn't sound like that...without missing a beat her older brother goes "Yes you do". I lost it, doubled over laughing.

Funny enough she doesn't throw those kinds of fits very often anymore. *win*
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Oh boy. . I shouldn't tell this story.. I really shouldn't. .but I've been bottling it up and I HAVE to tell it!

So my kid sometimes requires me to squat in front of the toilet while he's on it and he lays his head down on my knees. . .don't ask. .

Anyway, he's laying down on my knees and he says "I like yours better, because when mommy does it, my head goes down there and I smell something weird. ."

Of course I almost choked to death at this point but I manage to say: "Oh really Russell, what does it smell like?". .

"I dunno. . Dead Squirrels?"

(don't worry, we're already divorced ) ;))
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 313 Member
    Oh boy. . I shouldn't tell this story.. I really shouldn't. .but I've been bottling it up and I HAVE to tell it!

So my kid sometimes requires me to squat in front of the toilet while he's on it and he lays his head down on my knees. . .don't ask. .

Anyway, he's laying down on my knees and he says "I like yours better, because when mommy does it, my head goes down there and I smell something weird. ."

Of course I almost choked to death at this point but I manage to say: "Oh really Russell, what does it smell like?". .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dead Squirrels :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member

OMFG that's horrible! I'm in tears laughing!!!!!
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member

OMFG that's horrible! I'm in tears laughing!!!!!

OH MY GOSH i NEARLY PEED MY PANTS READING THIS!!!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member

HOLY SH** I almost peed on myself!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    I'm sorry. . I hate myself for telling that story here. .but how could I NOT!?
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,330 Member

OMG!!! i just spat coffee on my computer monitor!!!!! ROFL :laugh:
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Yoour story hands down is the best!!!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    I've shared this before with some of my mfp friends ...my kids are definitely a blessing in humor.
    When my middle daughter was 3 and a half I was pregnant with my son, she had noticed that my belly was getting big so I explained to her that there's a baby growing inside and one day it will be a baby sister or brother for her to help love. From that day forward she would always hug my belly goodnight, give it a kiss and yell "I LOVE YOU BABY!!" Cutest thing ever right? ....one day we're in the grocery checkout line and out of nowhere my daughter squeezes the big butt of the lady in front of us, gives it a kiss, places two hands together and yells into her butt "I LOVE YOU BABY!"

I know what's going on in her head but nobody else in the checkout line does ...lol, mortified I pick up my daughter while tryong not to burst out in laughter and tell her "We don't do that to people we don't know" people are now looking at me wondering exactly what is considered family entertainment in my house when my daughter says in her very loud very cute 3 year old voice "but she's got a baby in her butt! And I love that baby momma!" ....
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    I've shared this before with some of my mfp friends ...my kids are definitely a blessing in humor.
    When my middle daughter was 3 and a half I was pregnant with my son, she had noticed that my belly was getting big so I explained to her that there's a baby growing inside and one day it will be a baby sister or brother for her to help love. From that day forward she would always hug my belly goodnight, give it a kiss and yell "I LOVE YOU BABY!!" Cutest thing ever right? ....one day we're in the grocery checkout line and out of nowhere my daughter squeezes the big butt of the lady in front of us, gives it a kiss, places two hands together and yells into her butt "I LOVE YOU BABY!"

I know what's going on in her head but nobody else in the checkout line does ...lol, mortified I pick up my daughter while tryong not to burst out in laughter and tell her "We don't do that to people we don't know" people are now looking at me wondering exactly what is considered family entertainment in my house when my daughter says in her very loud very cute 3 year old voice "but she's got a baby in her butt! And I love that baby momma!" ....

O wow!!! I rarely laugh out loud but this one got me!! funny....
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    That is so cute!

Reminds me of my daughter. She will start to throw a fit at me (whining, jumping up and down, the whole bit) and I've taken to mimicking her actions (in public, yep I'm one of THOSE moms) needless to say this irritates her endlessly because she is no longer getting the attention. So when she told me to stop and that she doesn't sound like that...without missing a beat her older brother goes "Yes you do". I lost it, doubled over laughing.

Funny enough she doesn't throw those kinds of fits very often anymore. *win*

I've received the recommendation to do just this a number of times. I've not yet been brave enough to do it, so kudos to you!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member

OMG! I haven't laughed that hard in a ;long time!
    Funniest story ever!!!
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    I'm in tears... :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member

laugh3.gif
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Hilarious! ♥ kids! The squirrel story...OMG.... And the baby in the butt story, sounds like something my outgoing 3 year old would do. Keeps ya young. Right? ;)
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317

Just had a coughing fit from laughing at this...OMG!!!
  • Cameron_1969
    My son told me that he was going to shoot me with pepper spray and steal my wallet. . WTF!

He also told me my chili smelled like chicken with poop sauce. .:laugh:
  • LOL those stories are priceless! I'm a kindergarten teacher so everyday is an adventure & the things they come up with always have me in stitches!!!!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member

OMG!!!!! LMAO!! That is just wrong.