Would love more active friends!

Options
jaimrlx
jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
I'm Jaimee! I'm 22 and 5'2, with a goal weight of 125. I'm a very art/music oriented person with a love for gaming. I would love more people like me for support! I will motivate and support to the best of my ability! Please add with a message if interested. I am all about community love, so feel free to use this thread as a way to make new friends! Let's share the love, eh?

Replies

• katie001x
    katie001x Posts: 19
    Options
    I just want to add that I know Jaimee personally and she is a great person and has been through a lot! Love ya girl!
  • debbie1346
    debbie1346 Posts: 4
    Options
    Let me add you then, I am Debbie I live in WA state and would love to be of help as well as get help. I work as a Pharmacy technician in the hospital, love my job and started working out at the gym. I want to lose 20 lbs and get my clothes down by 2 sizes. I am making progress but find my biggest challenge is food. Thanks for listing here and if you don;t mind, where are you located? I like to know the time zones of anyone I meet on line in order to know them better.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just want to add that I know Jaimee personally and she is a great person and has been through a lot! Love ya girl!

You're awesome!! Thanks for this! <3
  • Munchkinxoxo
    Options
    Hi there! :) feel free to add me, been on here for 22 days i think...lol always would enjoy new friends to help support and would love the support in return. This site is really great for that...everyone ive come across is so awesome!
  • Dumbluck83
    Dumbluck83 Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me as well. . . This is probably the best weightloss website i have ever seen.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am also fairly new, with practically the same goals. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! Anyone can feel free to add me also:)
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    I would also like more active support, and would love to have you on board (get it!).
  • katie001x
    katie001x Posts: 19
    Options

You're awesome!! Thanks for this! <3

No Problem!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Hm,, I dunno. When does the narwhal bacon?
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer ! I'm on steam but I don't play LOL or WOW though, I am super excited about Diablo III .... I'm very active on here, feel free to FR
  • hollik22
    hollik22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also new to this and looking for motivating friends! I'm not a gamer, but I love The Guild :)