Half Way there............

Options
Well all those who knoe me knows I am not a small guy but today I am on my way.I am Half way to my goal for this year! I know its hard work and I am trying but sometimes you dont see it today i saw it my pants are too big for me, my shirts are too big i need new clothing and now i need help. i NEED EXCERSISE IDEAS.i WALK AND I HIT THE PUNCHING BAG AND STASIONARIY BIKE BUT I WANT MORE.....ANY SUGGESTIONS?

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]142855.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• samantha115
    Options
    I have no suggestions but I want to say congrats. Your are doing so freaking awesome.
  • melissams
    melissams Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :o)

I would start doing some circuit training. I use Jillian Michaels website to get a routine but I'm sure you could google something. The circuit training combines cardio/weights which amplifies your weight loss (the more muscle you build the more calories you burn - even while resting!) I would start by doing 30 minutes 3x a week.

Good Luck!!! I've got a ways to go myself!
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Grab some weights (2lb 5lb etc) and bring them with you while you walk. I do my arm lifts while walking. :D

Try the elliptical. I love them! :flowerforyou:

Oh by the way.... WAY TO GO!!!! What a huge success so far!
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

Here's a training program (free) that I've been using. It's body weight resistance and it's been kicking my butt on a regular basis.:wink::laugh:
    http://maggiewang.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/turbulence_training_4-week_bww_cm.pdf
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    try www.joeyatlas.com

He is awesome, and all at home body weight exersizes. REALLY fantastic, and he will kick your butt!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    First off, WOW! Your weight loss soo far is simply amazing :)
    Personally, I alternate between several elliptical machines, the stairmaster, treadmill (walk/run intervals) & strength training (free weights & machines). I'd suggest figuring out what works w/your lifestyle (what you have access to) & go from there.
  • Luludog1
    Options
    GREAT JOB! :o)

I would start doing some circuit training. I use Jillian Michaels website to get a routine but I'm sure you could google something. The circuit training combines cardio/weights which amplifies your weight loss (the more muscle you build the more calories you burn - even while resting!) I would start by doing 30 minutes 3x a week.

Good Luck!!! I've got a ways to go myself!

You are an inspiration to us all!!!

I agree check out the curcuit training...I love it and its thanks to Jilliam Michaels that my muscles are very well defined. You can get it free if you have cable with Video on demand...go to the sports section, then go to exersice.

Best of luck and again amazing job, keep it up!:drinker:
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    Thats fantastic! you should be so proud of yourself!!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You are doing incredible things to change your life! I admire your courage and your determination!
  • horndave
    Options
    Great job. I just wanted to say that. Keep it up. I think most of the posts hit it already, start doing some weights and circuit training. Or start doing pushups.

271200.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB JER!!!! :drinker:

maybe try a boot camp or something? maybe its time to find a trainer in your area to refresh your routine? there are thousands of excercises you can do :flowerforyou:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    get some people together and play kickball so much fun you feel like a little kid
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    awesome job ! you have done an amazing job.Keep it up~:drinker:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's fantastic. Keep it up:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!