Exercise bra recommendations

Options
Anyone have any recommendations on a good exercise bra for larger breasts? I'm a 36 F and am looking for something I can work out in that will give me enough support.

Replies

• yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I like Lillyette underwires with an athletic bra overlay to minimize the bounce factor :laugh:

I got mine at Kohl's.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Initially I'd say "none" but then I'm thinking that wouldn't be very practical. I'm such a guy.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Initially I'd say "none" but then I'm thinking that wouldn't be very practical. I'm such a guy.
    No way dude. That's what makes them get saggy.
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    someone on another thread suggested the new "genie" bra. I just went out and got two. going to try it tonight at the gym. (I'm DD).
  • soygurl
    soygurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten one yet, but I've hears that Enell bras are amazing!
  • PinkShoe24
    PinkShoe24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The best ones that I have found are the Champion t-back sport bras.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    No way dude. That's what makes them get saggy.

I've never been one to concern myself with the future. :D
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't want to spend too much, so what I do (I have DD's) is: Regular underwire bra plus a Champion sports bra from Target over. This solves my problem wonderfully!

Good luck.
  • Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I like the Goddess brand. You might have to try a few on, though. I'm a 32G in every bra except my exercise bras, which are 34DDD.

Anywho, they minimize the bouncing, provide nice support, and do it without smushing my breasts. The fabric is nice and does a good job of wicking away sweat.
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Moving Comfort and nothing else.

I used to have to double bag 'em, and since I've gone to Moving Comfort (the Fiona bra), they don't move an inch (I run and kickbox), AND no tube 'o boob (aka Mono-boob....I actually have two distinct, relatively unsquashed breasts!!!)
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Regular bra underneath and a Triumph or Berlei Sports bra over the top - I am 36F too...................
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten one yet, but I've hears that Enell bras are amazing!

I bought one and although expensive it works. Keeps you perfectly in place.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for one that ACTUALLY works (DD), but in the mean time I wear two...works perfectly.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    36G here. I like shock absorber and enell
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Options
    Elomi Energise - $64, but so worth it. Goes up to M cup. It holds the girls up and in place with no jiggling and no shoulder or back pain. Look for it online if you don't have a good lingerie store near you. You can order it from nordstrom.com, and shipping is free.

I love mine.
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    enell.com! I wear a 38DDD and that bra really holds these babies in! I love it!