Avengers Question (No Spoilers - Haven't seen it)

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
My question is since I have not seen Captain America, The Incredible Hulk or Thor, am I going to be confused? I plan on seeing them at some point but I want to see the Avengers quit badly.

Replies

• SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You'll have a much better experience if you watch those movies first. But it won't be ruined.
  • s_jane
    s_jane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any of them, and I was not confused at all. And it was awesome.
  • turnerm65
    turnerm65 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I saw the other movies but I thought Avengers was GREAT all on it's own!!!
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You'll enjoy it more if you've seen the previous movies, but as long as you generally know about the characters, you should be okay without seeing them.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I saw Captain America before Avengers, but not Hulk or Thor. Some of the jokes and comments may not make a lot of sense if you at least don't already know a bit about the characters, but I wouldn't say it is necessary to see all of those movies first.
  • KatieRuns1983
    KatieRuns1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I saw The Avengers last night and the only movie I had previously seen was Iron Man. I really enjoyed it and want to see the others now
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine. It's an awesome movie.

If you can, check out the others first. They are good movies and really set the stage. You'll get more out of Avengers if you do.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I didnt see any of em and I LOVED the movie.

Have you seen Firefly and Serenity, though?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    It stands well enough on its own. Now go watch it!! :smile:
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Iit's worth watching the others, they're good. Especially Thor.
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    You should be fine. The movie was awesome. I'm going to go see it again, even if i can't find someone to go with.