one month later in the same top... (pictures)

Options
I'm not totally convinced I see a difference, but I've lost 14 pounds in between the photos. I definitely notice where I'm putting my hand on my hip though, I've always held it at the top of my roll of fat haha, and my hand seems to have lowered. Progress? Maybe.

Not sure when this was taken, but definitely before I started actively trying to lose weight:
IMAG0612.jpg

May 11th:
IMAG0753.jpg

Replies

• hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Your face certainly looks leaner! (can't tell much else since the top is loose, heh.) But nice job!!!
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's one of the first ways I noticed that I had lost weight, I went to rest my hand on my hip, and it actually went to my hip, not my love handles haha. Great job!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Great job!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    To me the shirt in the bottom picture looks looser around your tummy than in the top. Great job. Keep up the good work!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Nice job!! you look great.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I can DEF see a difference. Look at the distance between your bra strap and the edge of your shirt.... girl you done good!!!:flowerforyou:
  • farmapam
    farmapam Posts: 4
    Options
    your face is definitly leaner, your looking amazing! Great inspiration!!
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    I am TOTALLY convinced that there is a difference.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    even look at your hands and wrists... as well as your face, you are leaner! good job!
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face and where your hand is on your hip. The shirt is loose so its hard to tell but it looks like your doing well!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    There's quite a difference in the waist for sure. Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It might be the lighting, but it looks like your collarbone is more prominent in the second picture as well .

Either way, I agree that you look leaner :) Great job!
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference as well! Great job!! Keep it going girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!