ALL ABOARD THE WT LOSS TRAIN !!

Options
I would love as many people as possible to jump on this weight loss journey with me !!

I literally have NO support here at home and quite frankly, it sucks. Just to be able to have a familiar face to turn to every day would be great !! This has to be the 10,000th time I've tried to diet and I am tired of trying... I JUST WANT TO DO IT !!! I lacked support the last 9,999 times so it has to work this time around. It's gonna be a long journey for me (5'6'' and 292lbs), but if I can find people who can be my caboose and keep me going, I can do it !!

So, let's do this people !!!!! Let's be that angel on everyone's shoulders and get us to our destination as healthy and happy as possible !!!

Replies

• Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add Me, Add Me :wink:

I am just about to give this my best shot again, so it would be nice to have company.

I am generally a happy camper, so this should be fun.
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me and i'll help in any way i can
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You can add me; I'm happy to help.
  • unwritten87
    unwritten87 Posts: 22
    Options
    hey i'm on the same boat, add me and we can keep each other in check!
  • Koorogi
    Koorogi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me as well if you would like. *smiles*
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I understand fully. You can add me, too.
  • karronh
    karronh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I certainly know what you're going through. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.
  • mobaykutie
    mobaykutie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would love to help and from the looks of it you have a slew of supporters on this site. Today is a new day, lets all do it together
  • GoTanieGo
    GoTanieGo Posts: 24
    Options
    Tooot tooot!! Having a supportive force behind you helps! I'm pulling for you girl!! I'm an old hat at this game too, been playing at it way too long. I lost over a hundred pounds, and because of boredom/laziness/lack of motivation...every pound found it's way back to me. I can do it again, and so can you!! Work hard, make good food choices, and NEVER give up!! Add me if you'd like. :happy: