BROKE THE 180MARK

Options
2»

Replies

• FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! I did it last week myself!!!!! WTG!!!!!!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!! :smile: I am almost there myself... great job!
  • koluvsmusic
    koluvsmusic Posts: 81
    Options
    YEAH!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    wooohoo,,,I finally broke the 180's. I jumped on the scale this morning at it read 178.6
    *Happy dance *happy dance:smile::drinker: :smooched:

Yay OP! Another milestone out of the way!!! WTG

yes...another milestone out of the way...i'm so happy it's unreal..
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Awesome!! So happy for you!!

thank you very much! Just the support i'm getting from MFP is unreal too..so thank you
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Thats what my goal is in the next week or so! I wanna get out of the "180's" too!!! Congrats!!!!

wilson1024-oh girl...you don't even know....its not that i was stuck in it forever...it felt like forevers...but you can do it girl...keep at it..and keep digging...we got this.ain't no one holding us back
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so close to the 210s now, I hit 221 today. It's always so nice to see that new number in the ten spot.

yes it is...and you got this too..keep doing what you're doing and soon enough you'll be right where you want to be:drinker:
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I want out of the 180s too!!! I got on the scale this morning and was 180.4!! Hopefully this time next week I'll be where you are now.

Congrats and have a great weekend, you deserve it.
  • tkaawa
    Options
    I want out of the 180s too!!! I got on the scale this morning and was 180.4!! Hopefully this time next week I'll be where you are now.

Congrats and have a great weekend, you deserve it.

thank you..and you'll definitely get there sooner than you know.

have a great weekend too:drinker:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember that not too long ago, a couple months ago. Such an amazing feeling!
  • tkaawa
    Options
    Congrats! I remember that not too long ago, a couple months ago. Such an amazing feeling!

GOGOJODIE-
    :smooched: Yes, the feeling is amazing. I'm still in shock but I'm happy with the progress that I'm making..I can't wait to drop another 10 more pounds....gosh, this is the lightest i've been in so long you guys don't even know...
    My weight gain has been far before I've had any children..so this is truly an amazing feeling. Thank you MFP for all your encouraging words and your continuous support:drinker:
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm stuck in the 180's and I can't get out!!!!
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    woohoo awesome! Be proud! 170's here she comes!!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    woooo hooo I remeber my day .
    now im trying to break out of the 150s and its killing me; lol
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! And then I just plateued like a mofo. Damn you universe! Why won't you let me lose weight?!?!?!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I've been tryin to break that too...Hopefully by next week I'll be outta the 180 club! Congrats on ur achievement!! :flowerforyou:
  • tkaawa
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm stuck in the 180's and I can't get out!!!!

I know it seems like it's impossible right, but please believe me when i say YOU CAN DO IT.
    Change it up a lil and try something different.
  • tkaawa
    Options
    woohoo awesome! Be proud! 170's here she comes!!

yes SKYBIRD...here i come...

and thank you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!