Newbie from SD

Options
Hi everyone! I've been using MFP for a couple of weeks and absolutely love it!!! Decided it's time to join the family officially.

Replies

• laughingfox
    Options
    Ah, finally, another mid-westerner! Welcome from your neighboring Minnesota!

You will LOVE it here -- this is an amazing website, and if you stick with it, you WILL lose weight. I couldn't be making the progress I am without MFP. Also, everyone is SO knowledgable and so nice! You will meet great friends and form a wonderful support group. :flowerforyou:

Have fun and good luck with "Project MOH"! I'm sure you'll look beautiful.
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm now back in ND and getting back into the swing of things! Good luck and above all, have fun!
  • erodriquez
    Options
    Hi Newbie!

I'm in California, but welcome! Good Luck:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fantastic place, you'll love it here!
  • princessjade22
    Options
    welcome, I absolutely love this site too! Good luck with your goals. :happy:

268296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods