new and need friends on mfp

Options
Looking for friends to go through this journey with. My goal is 50+ lbs to lose.

Replies

• powelltnt
    powelltnt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Trisha!

I'd be more than happy to go through your journey with you :) I've just started mine as well and have so far found a massive amount of support through MFP.

Welcome Aboard!

Michelle
  • trenikamccoy1
    trenikamccoy1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! Join me and let's get fit!
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like...
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone)
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have around 40 or so to lose. Good luck and work hard at it!
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    can add me as well, anyone can, just trying to get through the pounds like everyone else!
  • oldtrubs
    oldtrubs Posts: 30
    Options
    :happy: Im new as well...feel free to add me...as well as everyone else
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I still have about 40+ to lose. You can add me as well if u like. I try to be as supportive as I can. Good luck on your journey!
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I want to lose about 90 pounds! yikes, it sounds like so much. But my first focus is 20 pounds in the next 10 weeks. it will be 10 weeks until my birthday. This is my goal!
  • thresayapper
    Options
    :tongue: Hi To all I just joined. Iam 56 and in great health, Iam trying to learn how to do my caloric intake and see actually what I am eating and how many calories, I am 5' 8" tall and I weigh lie 132 to 135. I really want to tone my stomach up and so iam going to try this route to see if I can change any mor eof my eating habits as they say your abs are made in the gym. I workout 4 to 5 times per week, Its like only 5 to 6 pounds I would like to lose but I am haivng the hardest time doing it. Hoping this site helps me learn how to watch thie things I eat. For instance this morning for breakfast I usually have oatmeal but felt like having a couple pof pancakes. Well after totalling my daily food log I am over 1200 calories I should be, Friggin pancakes are likke 530 calories UGH !!
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like!!! I have 43 pounds left to go before I reach my goal of 200 pounds (I'm tall, 5'10"), and maybe more if I think I need to lose more after I reach it. Remember, when you believe it, you can achieve it!!! Let's get this weight off together!!! :happy:

Jennifer
  • thresayapper
    Options
    thats friggin awesome Cheers!!!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is an amazing tool! Good luck to you all! Feel free to add me.
  • LLF423
    LLF423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You've got a" cheerleader" over here in Connecticut ! Friend request me !
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi Trisha I hope you find what you're looking for in here, I know I have, lots of friends and super great support system. I normally add those with photos, (sorry had a bad experience before). However welcome to MFP. ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Trisha, I just started today! Your more than welcome to add me :)
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    Hey Trisha and everyone else... please feel free to add me as well.
    Have an awesome day!!
  • mspatriciabrown
    mspatriciabrown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just started:flowerforyou: