doing so well unitl i drank :(

Options
so now i am drunk and like, i hae eaten a whole days calories on drunken munchies and i am sad because now i cant eat for all of tomorrow :(

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Why can't you eat tomorrow?
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    let this day go .. and start new tomorrow..
  • hkatrobos
    hkatrobos Posts: 49
    Options
    no no no you got it all wrong! drink a bunch of water before bed and just suck up that hangover tomorrow and get in a good workout! people who have less fun are more likely to be unhealthy and live shorter lives. it is friday ya know!
    (and for all of you crazies... i'm not implying fun can not be had without booze)
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's silly, of course you can eat tomorrow (unless you are THAT hungover, in which case stick to the BRAT diet and fluids). Just because you went over on calories one day doesn't mean you can't eat tomorrow. Every day is a new day. Your body needs fuel to run. Just drink plenty water to rehydrate and take it easy with over drinking next time.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    keep your weekly exercise calories for weekend binges....but stop the heavy binges =)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yep, you have to eat. That's kinda just the way it is. Lots of water, sensible eating, and move on from there. No point crying over spilled calories.