Chocolate fix under 100 calories?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm in a serious need of a chocolate fix, and I have a little over 100 calories left in my day...does anyone have a recipe or anything to cure the chocolate fix for under 100 calories? I have some VitaTops, but I'm not in the mood for those (I know, I know!). Please help!!! :blushing: :bigsmile:

Replies

• AJneuro
    Options
    sugar free jello pudding cup = 60 cals
    sugar free fudgesicle = 40 cals
    Murrays sugar free chocolate bite cookie packs - 70 cal packs
    hersheys chocolate stix - 6 cals per stick
    hood calorie countdown reduced fat chocolate milk = 90 cal per cup
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    I like these fiber wafers from kellogs, and I also enjoy hot chocolate!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the sugar free Jello Chocolate/Vanilla twist cups. They have 60 calories and are very good!
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What about a snack size chocolate bar, you know the kind you get in the halloween packs? They are normally all under 100 cal.. hard to stick to just one tho =( haha good luck!
    I would say fat free fudgesicle aswell,
    or a chocolate special k bar, or chocoalte rice cracker! Maybe one of those "thins" chocolate bars, not sure the calories on that tho..
    mmmm chocolate... i wish there was an all chocolate diet! i'd be good at that one! =)
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    no sugar added hot cocoa which is 60 cal or the 60 cal pudding are usually what have when I want chocolate
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,660 Member
    Options
    I love the Ghirardelli 60% cocoa chocolate chips. They're big, fat chips, and each one is 5 calories. I try to have enough calories left at the end of each day that I can eat 10 of them. I eat them one at at time, letting each one melt in my mouth. It's good stuff, and it's the nice, dark chocolate that's supposed to be good for you.

Jill
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    half of a scharffen berger dark chocolate nibby bar--the 1 ounce size--is under 100 cals.
  • sch00lgirl
    sch00lgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    if you like peanut butter cups as much as i do you could do this take a rice cake spread 1 tbs of low fat peanut butter on it and drizzle herseys chocolate on it. wha la there you low cals and fat.:bigsmile:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Love the Jello sugar free chocolate or fudge pudding mix. With skim milk, one serving is 80 cals.

If you have a little more cals to use up, Jello sugar free chocolate and Dream Whip make an awesome mousse for 130 cals (both made with skim milk).
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli dark chocolate bar with raspberry filling.

I have one square 3x a week. Love 'em.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    What I would do is get a Jello Sugar free chocolate pudding. ( I used to be obsessed with those) Then half of a chocolate rice cake. I would either spread pudding on the rice cake or dip it in the pudding. =D
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I do love the sugar free jello puddings, they are great.

but you know, sometimes at work I'll grab a Swiss Miss No Sugar Added hot chocolate pack, 60 cals, and very chocolatey, tastes just like regular hot chocolate and lasts quite a while (unless you gulp it like I do :tongue: )
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I actually have one of those jello puddings beside me right now :laugh:

I also like getting getting a large half coffee/half hot chocolate from Tim Horton's. Comes in around 100 cals. Way worth it!