what postion do your husband/wife sleep in?

Options

Replies

• Presley0381
    Presley0381 Posts: 88
    Options
    NO ONE better touch me while i'm sleeping. Not even with one little toe. I have a giant bed and I have a pillow "wall" in between us :laugh:

:laugh: My fiancee gets so angry because we will go to bed with nothing in between and wake up with pillows in the middle also!!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    we dont sleep together
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    he is normally always getting closer, UNTIL I move cause a leg or one of my arms goes numb, OR cause I get hot, and not the good kind of hot hahaha.
    After that, he sleeps on the left side, I sleep on the right side.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

Same here, Gotta love a King size bed. Sometimes we cuddle before bed but I tend to move a lot and am notorious for hitting my husband in the face with the back of my hand. I also have to go to sleep before him or I will be awake all night with his snoring (had to crash on the couch the other night and I still needed earplugs b/c I could hear him ) lol

I need two pillows under my head, one under each arm and one under my legs

yes! I HATE when my husband falls asleep first! But, while we're on the subject of snoring, we recently found the ONLY THING that has ever reduced his snoring -- it's called "Pressureze". Holy smokes this stuff is great. It's about $12 at Whole Foods or Jimbo's here in San Diego.

http://www.pressureze.com/
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    We start either spooning, reverse spooning, or my head on his chest & leg wrapped around him... BUT when it's time for sleeping, I have no idea (b/c I'm sleeping :laugh: )
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Peace: Varies from the following: Leg lock / hold hands / spoon. but we end up sleeping with leg lock most of the time

War: Separated by a pillow.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Start out with him on his back, me curled up to his side, head on his shoulder with his arm around me. Once he starts snoring, i jiggle him, and then I spoon him lol I often wake up during the night and he's snuggled up to me....and I love it.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I sleep on exactly 1/16th of the bed with one leg hanging off and with just the corner of the blanket partially covering my man parts because she stole the blankets, all the bed, and her knee is jammed in my *kitten*. But I love the hell out of her and she's a good woman so it all works out :)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    well you know married ppl who have been together for a while , but they dont even cuddle while sleeping , or sleep in seperate rooms cause there is soo much tension between them

That doesn't really sound like a sleeping issue...

Yeah, there's more going on in the relationship if this is the case. Sleeping in separate rooms because of too much tension... means there's tension in the relationship somewhere & this most likely manifests itself in more areas of the relationship than just at bedtime.

My grandparents had a sleeping issue that did not seem to be present in other areas of the relationship, though. They started sleeping in separate rooms when they got older & my grandpa started needing to get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night. When he got up it would wake my grandma up & she couldn't go back to sleep. I remember when I would sleep over at their house my grandpa would sleep in one room & I would sleep in another room with my grandma. The rooms shared a wall, and both of the headboards were on either side of it. Then in the morning when they woke up one of them would knock on the wall & say "good morning honey" or "oh, honey, are you awake?" They were so sweet! This is a very different situation than doing so because of too much tension.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I need my space. Usually I end up facing the opposite way. Neither of us are clingy sleepers. Oh and we're not married yet but we live together.

Although I usually fall asleep on his side of the bed, not cuddling but I lay right next to him so our sides are touching. I sleep on my stomach with one arm under my pillow so cuddling just isn't comfortable for me.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    we start by me laying on his arm facing him, then i roll and we spoon for a bit .. after that i lay on my stomach to fall alseep and he is on his back.. but we wake up spooning again .. during the night, i haven't a clue once im asleep

but i have been told i tend to hit him in his face with my horse tail as he calls it ( my hair cuz its long) :laugh:
    ---
    oh and to *well you know married ppl who have been together for a while , but they dont even cuddle while sleeping , or sleep in seperate rooms cause there is soo much tension between them*

i have been with my husband almost 13 years (married 11) .. we still cuddle, even when we go to bed mad, its still , i love you and we cuddle ...
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I sleep on exactly 1/16th of the bed with one leg hanging off and with just the corner of the blanket partially covering my man parts because she stole the blankets, all the bed, and her knee is jammed in my *kitten*. But I love the hell out of her and she's a good woman so it all works out :)

LoL....Have been there a time or two.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Go buy that lovely lady a king size bed!
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Usually hubby will spoon me until i fall asleep. Then he moves away. He tosses and turns all night so to keep me from being disturbed he'll spoon me til i'm out.
  • mellisaweldon
    Options
    I sleep on exactly 1/16th of the bed with one leg in the wall and with just barely the border of the blanket covering my body neck down because he stole the blankets, all the bed, and his feet are jammed in my feet. Very uncomfortable in a queen size especially since hes 6' something, and I'm 4'11" and I still have to curl in a ball to fit in the bed at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    We usually sleep facing outwards. He sleeps on his side and I sleep kind of half on my stomach with one leg up. There's rarely an issue :) In the morning one of us will usually flop over and spoon, but at night, keep your distance. LOL
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This is 100% true for me

526728_618276317911_77001642_32002137_1303165486_n.jpg

But we both sleep back to back and not facing each other, like we are mad but that's how I like to sleep
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    side by side at first but at some point during the night the dog jumps up and we both end up hanging off the sides of the bed because the 7 pound poodle takes up so much room.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I'm always big spoon! I basically just crawl on top of him at night xD
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This is 100% true for me

526728_618276317911_77001642_32002137_1303165486_n.jpg

But we both sleep back to back and not facing each other, like we are mad but that's how I like to sleep

Exact opposite for me. My husband is the bed hog.