110lbs down... and done! Working on the fit bit (with pics)

Hi everyone,
So I stepped on the scale this morning for the first time in a while... and I've officially reached my goal weight! Eeee! Thought I'd share the excitement with you all... Still some left to do- I'm not entirely happy with my fitness levels, and would love to tone up some more. But hey, I lost a whole person! Whoa.
So, stats are:
Before: 275lbs (125kg)
Now: 165lbs (75kg)
Height: 5'9" (175cm)
I posted a progress topic here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/491630-from-275lb-to-182lb-and-20lb-left-to-go-with-pics-hopeful
a couple of months back if you want any more details. And a big shout out to all my MFP friends... you guys are amazing! Encouragement and support make such a difference! So, please feel free to add me if you're just starting out, in the middle, or at the end of your journey. Good luck! xx
And, with no further ado: pictures! :)

At maybe the start(ish?) I was so good at avoiding photos...

28518_395995016581_601711581_4730498_4326548_n.jpg

28518_395612566581_601711581_4719211_6669491_n.jpg

And now!

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Replies

• Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    A-MA-ZING!:smile:
  • Hawk747
    Hawk747 Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations :smile: ! You have every right to be proud of your new self. You are truly an inspiration for those of us just getting started.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    You look amazing.
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    You look great! Good job
  • awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope to be just as good at this myself, maybe not a whole person, but alot left to go regardless, i just started a month ago, and wouldnt have gotten this far without the support from everyone on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feel free to add me, i could always use another friend for encouragement!!!!!!!!!
  • katiedidd66
    katiedidd66 Posts: 77
    Positively Beautiful....you have done an amazing job at transforming yourself and your life!! Thanks you for sharing your story, you're a true inspiration!!
  • blaquepearlbeauty
    blaquepearlbeauty Posts: 10 Member
    You look great!!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    You are amazing and beautiful -and funny too....what a woman!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    You did fantastic, and props for doing it the healthy way!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Well done, so proud of you! You look fantastic - those mammoth calorie burns really paid off :wink:
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    You are so beautiful!! Congratulations that takes a lot of hard work and true dedication - well done!! :smile:
  • congrats, looking really good
  • vmudgett
    vmudgett Posts: 40 Member
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • tarnbop
    tarnbop Posts: 53 Member
    Congratulations! You started at about where I did, so this is a great inspiration to me!
    Got to say, I love your new hair too- really suits you!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    you look great! Well done, such an achievement and an inspiration!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Beautiful! And very inspirational!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    You look just amazing. Congrats all that hard work has paid off!!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Fanbloodytastic! Great Job
  • MrsSLK747
    MrsSLK747 Posts: 8
    Wow!! Congratz hey. U look great n such an inspiration u r!
  • I just joined, but you give me hope! Well done, you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!