I need some support and motivation!

Options
Hey everyone! :flowerforyou:

I'm still new here and am trying to make some fitness/nutrition buddies and have got a few so far (thanks!) but I'm in need of some support and motivation! :drinker:

I started a Jillian Michaels Challenge because I can only workout using her videos and it would be so much easier for me to start-(been delaying for a week) if I had a few buddies helping me through it or doing it along side me, (in a sense).

But it seems nobody is really interested in doing it because it's not her 30 Day Shred DVD! :frown:
If that's what's popular I can change the group info and include that DVD, too but I don't actually own it myself.

Thanks.

Replies

• blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Which one are thinking of doing?
  • hmock93
    hmock93 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    two of her other DVDs. Buns and thighs and 6 Week Six-Pack.

I already made the group, too.
  • blessingsx2
    Options
    I have the Buns and Thighs, I think I did it for about 2 days and it was tough but I enjoyed it!
  • hmock93
    hmock93 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have the Buns and Thighs, I think I did it for about 2 days and it was tough but I enjoyed it!

I have only done it for 2 days myself. It made me very sore and very happy. Are you going to try again?
  • blessingsx2
    Options
    I really should! I stopped the whole weight loss/exercise routine I had because I was getting frustrated and burned out. I still watch what I eat and for the most part have been maintaining my weight. Just haven't been getting any exercise in like I should.