Replies

• gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look Fantastic!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great! But....59??? Are you kidding me? :wink: You don't look a day over 30! Dahling, you look mahvalous!!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Ooops! My bad! I'm so embarrassed! :blushing:
    I had another look, and see that you are 5'9" tall, not 59 years old! My apologies! :flowerforyou:
  • vondabridges
    Options
    your a over comer girl the sky it the limit. Hats off to U.
  • sporadica
    Options
    Beautiful before, beautiful after, but a fantastic transformation. You're about the same height as me and I'm currently 161 lb looking to get to 154. You however, carry the weight really well, you're looking more trim than me, I think (always difficult to tell on yourself, isn't it!), do you do quite a bit of strength training? Add me if you like, I'd be keen to chat more about it.

Anyway, incredibly well done!

Thanks! In terms of trimness- you can thank the coat for that :) I've a very large frame (wrestler's shoulders and thunder thighs of doom), so yes, I do carry weight well (dined out on that one for a little too long!) and can lose or gain 5kg/10lbs without really noticing. I've never really done the gym thing, so strength training hasn't really made it into my repertoire- cardio girl all the way! However, I've done a lot of construction and farm work in the last year, so my incidental strength training is pretty strong. Throwing around bales of hay does wonders for the biceps :)
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like a different person :) Great job!!
  • bnaile
    bnaile Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • dcabeard
    Options
    Great job you look awesome!
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fiyaaa
    fiyaaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow You look FAN-TAS-TIC!!!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing congrats!!
  • VeganJamiOnAMission
    VeganJamiOnAMission Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Its great to see pics of someone that is starting at the same weight that I was when I started. It gives me an idea of how I might look at my goal. Thanks for sharing. You done a great job!
  • gnalani
    gnalani Posts: 126
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal weight is 178 - it is great to see what I might look like this time next year - thanks!! You look AMAZING!
  • dominic1110
    Options
    good job !!!
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    A huge hug from Brisbane! You look incredible! You deserve all of the kudos you are getting. It inspires those of us with a little way to go.. knowing it will all be worth it... goal weight...mmmm!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lowash67
    lowash67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!!! You look totally different. Kep up the good work.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I started at 115 :)
    GW 80kg.
    Inspiring!
  • aliric
    aliric Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. What a beautiful transformation. Congrats on all the hard work. Cannot wait to get there myself:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!