New group for chocoholics.

Options
Calling all chocie lovers:flowerforyou:
Is chocolate getting in your way on the journey to discovering the true you? Is your eating of the brown stuff out of control? Join us now for support we can do this together!!:wink:
It's been 18 and a half hours since my last chocie fix and I'm feeling strong.
XX

Replies

• siselthin
    siselthin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will fit right into this group. I make sure I leave enough calories for the chocolate fix. I hope to get some needed chocolate suggestions. So far I have a fun size Milky Way Simple Caramel bar or Jello Cook and Serve Sugar & Fat Free Pudding. Have lost 6 pounds in two weeks.
  • thomo71
    thomo71 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi there, the groups on the group link so feel free to join us that'll make three, well it's a start. I am however abstaining from chocie heaven, whether this is right I don't know but I just didn't like how my behaviour was changing. Choccie for breakfast is definately a sign of chocaholicism.:wink:
  • veeters2002
    Options
    Here is a chocolate that won't kill your diet http://www.shakes4life.com/Shakeology_Chocolate.html
  • PersephoneH
    PersephoneH Posts: 10
    Options
    <3 chocolate, I kinda make my own now...or used to. Just get some cocoa butter, cacao powder and agave syrup or some kind of natural sweetener. Melt the butter and stir everything else in spread on something flattish then put in the fridge for like 24 hours!
    Stuff rocks!
  • SewingLynx
    SewingLynx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My favorite chocolate is the Ghirardelli bittersweet choc chips because you can have 16 for just 80 cals!
  • Dana5148
    Dana5148 Posts: 2
    Options
    I absolutely can not get enough of the stuff. I eat such a healthy diet, no bad foods AT ALL except for chocolate... It will be the death of me and to be quiet honest i am fine with that.
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate, I used to eat it every day, but not any more. I don't even get the cravings that I use to. These days if I crave chocolate I'd make me fat free chocolate milk (100cals) or Chocolatecoveredkatie's 1 minute chocolate cake with applesauce (140cals) and usually the craving subsides. You should try it, or try making your own recipes then you can get your fix without spoiling your diet.