Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    M&S flapjack micro bites :love:
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    a meal replacement shake, whoopee... dont know if it counts cuz i drank it but its classed as a meal lol
  • microburst20
    microburst20 Posts: 130
    Options
    I had eggs poached in chunky tomatoe sauce for dinner with whole wheat tortillias. Going to have the leftovers for breakfast. My whole family loves this dish. I have to make a lot.
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Lemon filled donut for breakfast with a Diet Mt Dew Supernova. I'll make up for it with healthier eating later.

Not being a Mtn Dew drinker even when I pretty much only drank soda all day, I went and looked up what Supernova was (thinking it sounded like some super-caffeinated version like Jolt or something), and discovered that "mountain dew" was originally a slang term for moonshine. I do love finding funny little facts like that! :)

As for me the last thing I ate was two fried eggs and a bit of cheese all folded up in pita bread for dinner last night. Yum. I'm about to go foraging in the kitchen to find out what's for breakfast...I see cornflakes in my future.
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    Lemon filled donut for breakfast with a Diet Mt Dew Supernova. I'll make up for it with healthier eating later.

Not being a Mtn Dew drinker even when I pretty much only drank soda all day, I went and looked up what Supernova was (thinking it sounded like some super-caffeinated version like Jolt or something), and discovered that "mountain dew" was originally a slang term for moonshine. I do love finding funny little facts like that! :)
    I wonder if that has something to do with how popular Mountain Dew is in Eastern KY...haha.
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Spring rolls from a platter... oops
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I am good this morning... Kirkland Weight Loss Shake
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup ENAMAME as snack and now coffee....yum! :blushing:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Special K Protein plus with skim milk
  • __Fat2Muscle__
    Options
    pizza
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options

I wonder if that has something to do with how popular Mountain Dew is in Eastern KY...haha.

Being a Kentucky girl myself, with one branch of my family firmly rooted in eastern Kentucky as far back as the early 1700s I say....probably. :laugh:
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese and Dt. Mt. Dew
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    trail mix. :) trying to stay awake at work. :yawn:
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Weetabix with alpro soya light ;-)
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Dove chocolate (bed time snack), next up morning coffee!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    FF Greek Yogurt W/ White Chocolate Wonderful PB, A reeses PB Egg, and graham crackers all mixed in!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just had a Banana Whey Protein with skimmed milk. Love my shakes! :)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Ice Cream...haven't had breakfast yet.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    a Kripsy Kreme donut, dont even like them, why are they in my house:grumble:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    A cup of Ben & Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup ice cream last night. And it was good!