Jillian Michaels DVDs after completing P90X

Two weeks ago I finished my first round of P90X. I have only exercised twice since then, so I'm kinda in a funk. I want to try a couple of Jillian Michaels DVDs but I'm not sure which dvd would compare to P90X. I don't want to lose what strength I've gained in P90X, but I want to do something different for a couple of months before doing another round of P90X.

I'm pear shaped, so I we defiantly get Killer Buns and Thighs. Any suggestions on another one I should get?

Thanks

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Her Fat Blast Metabolism Booster (I think that's the name) is a great workout also I hear her No More Trouble Zones is a great one ( I own it but haven't tried it yet)! I mix a bunch of her workouts in with my Insanity workouts and seem to be getting some great results.

Congrats on finishing P90X!! I have 2 weeks left and I'll be a 2 time Insanity grad! It feels great competing such tough workouts doesn't it?!
  • andreaeose777
    andreaeose777 Posts: 24 Member
    I think after completing P90x you might find Jillians dvds kind of easy. Or maybe not if you do like all four workouts on Ripped in 30. Why don't you look into Bob Harpers DVDs they are pretty awesome. My favorite one is inside out strength. they are only 5 dollars on his website right now.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    @asimmons75, Congrats on your 2 completions and your weight loss! I love that I actually completed p90x, I really like the workouts, which is why I'm bumming that I don't have the desire to do more right now!

@andreaeose777, I've never heard of Bob, I will defiantly look into his.