Fantastic job!!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your stomach has really tightened up and your legs look thinner too! That's a crazy difference in such a great time, great job!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    My daughter just turned 7 months last week.... And two months back was when I started becoming serious about my weight as well. My results aren't as impressive as yours. You give me motivation, time to step it up
  • shanniebug
    shanniebug Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • SlimBBQ
    SlimBBQ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!

when you say you do cardio what do you do? i am also trying to lose my pregnancy weight. i thought it would go away but a year later... nothingn! so its obvious i need to work on it!

I do zumba and I run. They have zumba videos if you wanted to have something that you can do at home and there are the classes.. For zumba I do about 50 minutes. When I go for a run I go around my neighborhood so there are some small hills. I just got in my car and set the trip for a 1, 2 and 3 mile route so I would have options and do whatever I feel like I can manage that day. I try to go in the mornings before work and before anyone wakes up and needs me for something! But if I cant make it out before work then I will run with the baby in a jogging stroller..
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Great Job!
  • SlimBBQ
    SlimBBQ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

Thanks for posting this, I waited 5years to loose my baby-weight (and due to bedrest complications I gained A LOT)
    Today was my 3rd day in-a-row working out, I am focusing on cardio for now, 45 min of cardio and then I lapswim to stretch out my arms untill I am tired... Today was rough, as I expected it to be, I was told by my trainer that day 3 is hard because your body is feeling sore from the past few days of workouts (and It is sooooo not used to it, lol)

I have more weight to loose than you, but you have cheered me up and motivated me to not give up :)

Thanks!!

oh, and congrats again!!

3 days in a row is good! We all have to start somewhere! Hopefully your still going! After a month or so it will feel easier and less like a chore!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job! And congratulations on your baby.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!