Introduction

Options
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forums, but I started MFP a little while ago. Not sure what to say here, other than I love MFP. It is so motivating to see the progress I am making on this site. I love the Food Journal, especially when it says how much you will weigh in 5 weeks if every day was like today.
Wishing success to all who strive for it.
:)

Replies

• westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! yes, I like the 5 week goal too, its just that it keeps telling me different numbers every day, lol :)
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    I'm so glad to have another buddy on here!! :happy:
  • olga1965
    olga1965 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome! Looking forward to making friends on here, I could use someone as focused as you as support! :smile:
  • auntiemare
    auntiemare Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    me too! I am so happy to share this with you! xo
  • CLJC55
    CLJC55 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi all my name is Claude 55, I joined mfp 52 days ago and really am amazed how easy this is. Hope to meet like minded people strength in numbers we are all on the same journey hope to get to know you all. I have an exercise plan constantly working on the diet. I also have Celiac Disease so my challenges are a little different.

Cheers!
    Claude
  • dargirl2
    dargirl2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the forums but have been on MFP for awhile. Ready to get serious about losing30lbs and looking for friends because I think it would help keep me accountable and reach my goal quicker. Plus it would probably make this journey easier to share with others on the same path. Let me know if you have room for another MFP buddy.