First Timer!

Options
Hi Everyone,

Well this is the first time I have tried MFP. So far it is great! I started logging everything I eat since Monday and Ive lose 6.5lbs!!! I can't believe the great success!!! I have lost weight in the past but I seem to lose motivation so I am hoping to meet some people to help me stay motivated! :) I have been on and off weight watchers and am hoping I can do it on my own!!

Have a great day!

Melissa

Replies

• tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    You have lost 6 pounds in 6 days? Wow.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    MFP is a great site. I have been logging in now for 115 days. It really makes me aware of what I was consuming. People are commenting about my weight loss now at work. Good luck!!!! You can do it.
  • mkova
    mkova Posts: 2
    Options
    I know it seems like a lot but I have been really dedicated since Monday. I never used to drink water and now I have been drinking 2L minimum a day. So its probably only water weight but its still a success in my books. I worked out 3 times this week (Mon, Wed, Fri) with cardio and strength training.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi,add me if you want a friend. Weight watchers is great,I just like to keep better tabs on my protein,fat and carbs so never understood the points,but you learn portion control. I love this place,I have quit so many times before and I won't now, mainly because of all my pals on here!
  • dcarva01
    dcarva01 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Melissa,
    Congratulations on your successful weight loss this week!
    I to have been on and off weight watchers. Success while I log - not so good when I don't. I am starting today again with fitness pal and am determined to stay with it...

Keep up the good work!
    Deb.
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing result!
    Keep up the good work :)
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Well this is the first time I have tried MFP. So far it is great! I started logging everything I eat since Monday and Ive lose 6.5lbs!!! I can't believe the great success!!! I have lost weight in the past but I seem to lose motivation so I am hoping to meet some people to help me stay motivated! :) I have been on and off weight watchers and am hoping I can do it on my own!!

Have a great day!

Melissa

If you don't get on and off you will have success. Eat enough calories so that you can eat the foods you love.