NSV- 100 Workouts

Options
hapoo100
hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
In early January, I felt horrible and decided to make a change. I walked into the local gym and paid for an entire year. I knew that if I didnt give myself consequence, it would be easy to avoid. I figured that in 2012, I could work out 100 times (twice a week) and lose 50 lbs. Strangest thing happened, I started to really love working out.

This morning, I worked out for the 100th time this year. I have lost 48 lbs this year and I feel really really good.

To help me on my journey, I decided to put 100 on a calendar so I could mark off the exercise days on my journey

photo100xm.jpg

today I am making one from 101-200!!

Replies

• adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The weight loss and the commitment you made and kept.
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    cool idea, i might just have to use this to help motivate me.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well don't you just rock
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats! Such an inspiration! I love the idea! Keep it up :)
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    What a great 100 anniversary that is. So proud of you, my friend :happy:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great job!
  • Ouisel56
    Ouisel56 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm going to make one of those calendars too. Thanks! If you can do it, and you did it awesomely, so can I. Thanks for the inspiration. You rock!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    thanks all! I put this right on my fridge so any time I was heading to grab a snack, it was right in front of my face!

I also put one at my office so my coworkers could hold me accountable. Now when I walk into the office, the admin hands me a marker first thing to go mark off my days. :bigsmile:
  • CocoAndButter
    Options
    Brilliant idea! Congratulations! :-)
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love this! I have a much easier time watching what I eat than I do making myself exercise. This is something that would help to keep my own self accountable! Excellent idea, you are amazing for coming up with this and sharing it :)
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing with the calendar! It really helps keep me on track and I have become a little OCD in making sure I am able to mark off the day. Congrats on your workout regimen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!