Awesome NSV

Options
2FattyXFatty4
2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
For the past couple days I have been worried about a bump on my side. I am very, very dramatic so my thoughts have been ... CANCER! A TUMOR! OH MY GOD, I'M DYING!

I made an appointment to see my doctor and I have been very nervous about it.

My sister spent the night with me last night and I sat staring at her, hugging her a lot, thinking I was about to get my death sentence in a few days ... wondering how I was going to tell her I'm gonna be dead soon.

So I raised up my shirt and told her, "Feel this bump. Can you feel it? I think this is a tumor and I'm getting checked out on Wednesday." :embarassed:

She looked at me with the oddest expression and said, "Fool! That's your rib."

Oh.

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Too funny!!! Congrats on the NSV!
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    lol that is a very awesome NSV
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    your out of control:laugh:
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This actually happend to me a couple years ago! LOL Different circumstances I'm sure though.

A weird bump in my breat was bothering me for a couple months, so I asked about it during a regular Doctor's apointment. The Doc did a full breat examination, smiled, and told me it was a rib too. I mentioned this to my mom later, and she informed me that I have one rib, right over my heart, that developed bigger and more "sticky-outy" then normal.... Info I could have used earlier.

But so happy happy for you!
  • mikesa3
    mikesa3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOL thanks for the laugh. You are very good at telling the story too.
    Nancy
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This actually happend to me a couple years ago! LOL Different circumstances I'm sure though.

A weird bump in my breat was bothering me for a couple months, so I asked about it during a regular Doctor's apointment. The Doc did a full breat examination, smiled, and told me it was a rib too. I mentioned this to my mom later, and she informed me that I have one rib, right over my heart, that developed bigger and more "sticky-outy" then normal.... Info I could have used earlier.

But so happy happy for you!

I LOL'd at "sticky-outy"! haha!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I did laugh but awesome NSV!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • TLPad
    TLPad Posts: 34
    Options
    Lol so funny, glad your ok and well done on your weight loss :))))
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    :laugh: thats the best NSV ever! I love it!
  • myfitnesspal1020
    myfitnesspal1020 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Too Funny! Wondering how many calories laughing at this can i lose :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ouisel56
    Ouisel56 Posts: 25
    Options
    :laugh: Oh that's awesome!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    That's probably the best NSV I've heard yet! :laugh:
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lol thats awesome
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen a few months ago. I was in the shower washing under my breasts and felt two lumps. Right away I thought tumors, cancer, etc. It took me about 10 seconds to realize they were my ribs!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Too funny! Great NSV.
  • nikkinoonarr
    nikkinoonarr Posts: 101
    Options
    Awww, that was really great to read, made me laugh, you wrote it so well, congratulations on being able to feel ribs.
  • haydenlove4
    haydenlove4 Posts: 24
    Options
    hahahahaha thats too funny!! congrats on being able to feel and see your ribs again!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV! Yay!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA!! I was laughing so hard my husband ran in here to see what was going on!!!! I couldn't even tell him cuz I was still laughing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!