Getting started again

Options
I joined this site last year and got caught up in working over time then losing my job blablabla Now I am trying to get back on track. Here is to me :)

Replies

• niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good luck; I'm sure you can do it. You may add me as a friend if you like.
  • NancGreen
    NancGreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I joined a week ago and haven't had time to complete anything, still the same weight, haven't been motivated at all. I am back also and going to make it an effort to complete the chart everyday. Good to see that I am not the only one who slips up! Have a great day.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Good luck to you its never to late to start over add me if you want some support
  • whimsy38
    whimsy38 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've gotten off track and put back on like five pounds. Now I'm refocusing. At least I've kept 30 lbs off for close to a year! Much luck to you!
  • dongarvin
    dongarvin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Motivation is the key, ain't it? Too bad you can't just buy motivation in a box or something. I'd have a bowl of it every morning. I'm in the same boat. Started a diet/exercise plan before...life intruded and we all know that story. So good luck to you (and to everyone). Stay positive and like the ad says "Just do it!" :happy:
  • pcb19697
    pcb19697 Posts: 3
    Options
    My son graduated from college yesterday and I am SO proud! I exercised like crazy and have been tracking my food, etc for a few months prior. Friday night started the festivities with burgers, wine and yummy cake to celebrate. Saturday night after the graduation festivities, delicious steak dinner at a fabulous restaurant, more wine and yummy dessert. So, now I ate some of the graduation cake(from Friday night that was left over) for breakfast....I can feel myself sliding back down that slippery slope......I guess I should throw what's left of the cake in the trash can where I can't get to it, huh? I was very focused in the weeks leading up to graduation, now I need a new goal that is more long term and more about me, I guess. Anyone been here before?