cheese cake factory lunch help!!

kikiboniki
kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
I am going to cheesecake factory for lunch today for moms day. Whats a healthy choice? PS. I don't eat cheese. Thanks :)

Replies

• iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Check out their website. Their menu is listed. They have a menu called the "Skinnylicious Menu" that has healthier, probably less calorie choices. Unfortunately it doesn't list the calorie counts on each item, so it's a hit or miss sort of thing lol They also have "small plates and snacks" that could probably make a decent meal for less calories as well. :)

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/skinnylicious/

Enjoy!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Share something and enjoy yourself. Watch for salad dressing calories and fried food calories.
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    I had lunch there yesterday. The skinnylicius menu is terrific. I had trouble deciding btwn 3 different salads. I went with the spicy chicken salad. I think it was 410 calories and quite delicious! Good luck!
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    they have a great chinese chicken salad that doesn't have cheese. i think it's 2 full entree servings, so you might watch the portion.
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Tough one! That is one of the worst restaurants to go to besides Olive Garden. Way HIGH Fat and Calories I'd get a salad with dressing on the side unless it's a splurge day. Sorry
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • ladykat2330
    ladykat2330 Posts: 33
    Oh my god that's a real place? I just thought it was a made up dinner on the TV show 'Big Bang Theory'. Sorry I know that is not really what this thread is about but as a Brit I am bowled over that it really exists!
  • kikiboniki
    looks like salad it will be, dressing on the side :)
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Look at the website. Some of their salads are ridiculous in calories, as well as the size. Remember, nuts, fruits, cranberries, cheese are all calorie dense foods and will really pack some calories on the plate. Dressing on the side and if you can swing it, eat half, unless you're like me and there's no leaving food on the plate :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    They have an entire menu of "skinny" options now. It's huge. Just pick from there. I believe everything is under 650 calories with several options under 350.
  • kikiboniki
    i chose the tuscan chicken! 590 calories but HUGE. I only ate a third of it , gave my brother a third, and took the last third home as leftovers. :)

its really yummy, chicken breasts with tomatoes, capers, artichoke hearts, pesto, and broccolini. highly recommend
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    i chose the tuscan chicken! 590 calories but HUGE. I only ate a third of it , gave my brother a third, and took the last third home as leftovers. :)

its really yummy, chicken breasts with tomatoes, capers, artichoke hearts, pesto, and broccolini. highly recommend

Good job!!! Sounds tasty!