7 months pp, 10 lbs to go!

MelissaTodd
MelissaTodd Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I had my baby girl in February this year and gained 49lbs. This last 10 is dragging on! My clothes dont fit and I dont have the money to afford bigger ones, nor do I want to buy bigger ones.
Hoefully I can do it!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    You can do it! Congrats on the baby and best of luck!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    You can do this!!! I'm 9months PP & although I never ganied during that PG I'm still trying to lose from my first PG lol so I understand your story. :smile: Good luck to you! You can do it! Those last 10 (so I've heard, I've not been close to that yet, ha!) are killer!:drinker:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    i'm only 2 months pp and dropped 40 without any issues at all but now its time to get my butt in gear and ive gotta lose about 60 pounds!

not that i gained 100 pounds during pregnancy haha. i just was losin weight before hand also and never got down to what i wanted!

good luckk!
  • Good luck. I am in the same boat, although you have lost a lot more than me. I still have over 40 pounds to go and I am 9 months pp. I am seeing the doc about my thyroid level next week so hopefully that is some of the reason this weight will not go away, ALso the fact that I am still breast feeding may have something to do with it, maybe my body is just hanging on to all the extra fat to feed the baby, whatever the case I am sure ready for it to be gone.

Again best of luck on those last 10. :smile:
  • Good luck! I myself had a baby in 2006 (married in 2004) and I went FROM 189 (Jan 2009) TO 172.8 (15 Sep 2009) pounds. My New Year's Resolution this year was to maintain my weight, keep it off, exercise, and eat healthy. I got my WILL POWER back! I have 7 pounds to go in order to meet my goal weight.

BTW: The wedding dress seen here? It has to be taken IN (Eva doing a jig) :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Today is dress down day at work and I'm wearing my size 8 jeans, roper boots, black top, and blue jean long sleeve denim shirt. I FEEL good!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Blessings! :flowerforyou:

Eva
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Good luck. I am in the same boat, although you have lost a lot more than me. I still have over 40 pounds to go and I am 9 months pp. I am seeing the doc about my thyroid level next week so hopefully that is some of the reason this weight will not go away, ALso the fact that I am still breast feeding may have something to do with it, maybe my body is just hanging on to all the extra fat to feed the baby, whatever the case I am sure ready for it to be gone.

Again best of luck on those last 10. :smile:

You had a Christmas baby too? When was your baby born? I had my little girl on 12/22 - she was just in time for Christmas, she must have known that Grandpa & Gramma got her presents. haha:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.