The VaVaVoom in Omaha - Join Me!

Options
Hey peeps! I am sending a shout out to any women in the Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA area. I have already begun a group here on MFP called Health Undefeated (you can find that in the groups tab above). But it's time to really get serious about this. I am forming a Fit Club here in Omaha and invite any of you gals nearby to join in! No charge! This isn't a gym membership. This is simply an opportunity to make some new friends and get yourself some accountability. Having someone to help guide you and people to support you can make all the difference in the world when it comes to accomplishing your goals.

If you want to become a part of this group and are ready to see the results you are already working so hard for, then message me or go ahead and join the group, Health Undefeated. I also have a team on my Facebook page so you are welcome to check that out as well at www.facebook.com/sanoinvitto.omaha.

You have already made the decision to change and get healthy otherwise you wouldn't be here. If you are really ready to shed those pounds, tone up that body and feel good about yourself, MESSAGE ME! Friend me here and LIKE the page on FB. I am living proof that anyone can get fit no matter how badly you have treated your body or how out of shape you may be. I don't do diets. I don't use body wraps. I don't take pills. I don't use a gym. I don't have group meetings every week. You can do this without all of that stuff! It simply takes the will to change and then the effort that brings results. If you try, you will achieve amazing things. Just Start!

So let's do this! Omaha and Council Bluffs ladies, find the group, join in on FB and message me with any questions. This is going to be fun! Summer is so close! Get your vavavoom on NOW!

www.sanoinvitto.com for more about me.

Replies

• Sattire
    Sattire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello to Omaha from Millard. Where is the URL to join the group?
  • oandptech
    oandptech Posts: 12
    Options
    I can't seem to find the group. Would you mind posting a link? Sorta West O here. :)