Final 30 Day Shred Results with pictures

Options
mariposa224
mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
I'm going to post a blog about this later, but I'm not quite feeling up to writing much at the moment... lol I started 30 Day Shred on April 3, did it 5 days a week, M-F for all but the first and last weeks. The first week I only did 4 days, this week I did it for 6 to finish up. I did some other cardio workout, usually Zumba on Saturdays and kept Sunday as a rest day. I try to walk at least a mile a day most days and I make sure that I net my BMR in calories each day. I lost 6 lbs doing the shred and lost several inches. My biceps are actually half an inch larger now than they were before... But I lost an inch in my chest, 2 in my waist and 1 in my hips. My thighs had gone down half an inch, but today they measured back up that half inch, but perhaps I'm a bit swollen since TOM started yesterday (sorry if TMI lol). My calves also stayed the same. I tried to combine all pics into one image for each view, so hopefully they show up ok. First picture is day 1, 2nd is day 8, my last day of level 1, 3rd is day 19, my last day of level 2, and the 4th are day 30.

7183358498_ccdbe96b7f_b.jpg

7183434958_22937e08f8_b.jpg

7183279250_8d92899a78_z.jpg

Replies

• Amaywil
    Amaywil Posts: 44
    Options
    You look awesome , And btw I Love your Tatoo :love:
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can really see the difference in your stomach. Love the back tatt!
  • alc06
    alc06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started 30 DS this week, and this really gives me the motivation to keep going! :happy:
  • Apsalmss27
    Apsalmss27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm doing the 30 day shred. The question that I have is how do input it into your exercise log. I do it under Aerobic 10-12 inch steps. Now I know I burn my calories then what says. Can you please help me out?
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Ok I'm doing the 30 day shred. The question that I have is how do input it into your exercise log. I do it under Aerobic 10-12 inch steps. Now I know I burn my calories then what says. Can you please help me out?

Before I had a HRM, I logged it as Circuit training, general, which is what most people I know seem to use for it as well. Since I got my HRM, though, I just created my own exercise and input the calories burned per my HRM.
  • Bryan0828
    Bryan0828 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think you need to figure out what your calories burned is, (google it, may need your weight and heart rate) then in MFP create a new anaerobic exercise and punch in your calories . Each time after that it should figure out your calories automatically when you put the amount of time in you completed in the exercise. Hope this is what you were asking.
  • Kimberleycommonname
    Kimberleycommonname Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow, it definitely toned you up!
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow you rock! I have to go get the shred dvd now. Thank you for sharing your success and pics. Great motivation!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was really excited to see the changes to my belly. And I'm getting sexy arms, too, which is awesome!!
  • ahbeeohwhen
    Options
    oh my god! you really do look amazing! good job <3
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Such a tremendous accomplishment! Great job!!!
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Girl, you rock!!! You look awesome!!!!!

PS: love the tattoo :)
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I wish I took pics before I started my 30 DS journey. And I love your tattoos btw! :smile:
  • fatimaaamir
    fatimaaamir Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm thinking go doing the 30DS for toning up in June and this is so motivational! :-)
  • kim8184
    kim8184 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look really good. I love the ink.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I have level 3 to complete and I will measure then. You look awesome, i hope I have similar results!
  • saynotofat
    saynotofat Posts: 37
    Options
    You are the motivation I need! You look great! I just got my copy of the DVD today!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Looking fab mariposa! You can really tell the difference in your tummy and your hips, also your upper abs. You just generally look more toned all over. Fantastic work!
    Very well done once again, I shall look forward to getting stuck into ripped with you!
  • pinkwhisk
    pinkwhisk Posts: 41
    Options
    the 30DS is amazing. I am one week in and have lost 7.5cm all over, 2.5cm of which is from my waist. Totally loving the results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!