Greeting from a November 2012 bride

Options
I just joined because I need motivation to stick with my wedding fitness plan. I keep starting a workout regime (4 days a week at least 20minutes a day) I usually do two 20 minute work outs - toning/cardio and an ab work out (my trouble area). The first week will be great! As much as I intend to continue the next week, it somehow never happens. I have a very hectic schedule and working out ends up getting kicked off the to do list for homework, housework and other chores, and making dinner. There are just not enough hours in the day! My wedding dress fits as is but it is a little tight and I would like it to fit more comfortably. It has seam allowance if I need to have it let out a bit but I would rather not have to do that! I really would like to have a work out partner but have not been able to find one. SO hopefully I can get the support and motivation that I usually get from working out with some one from this site. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• renek4265
    renek4265 Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Greetings from a September 2013 bride! I too am wanting to lose a few pounds and tone up for my wedding. I am new to this site and love the food tracker! I joined Curves this week as well and my goal is to work out 3 times a week and do cardio at home 2 times a week, although, I too have problems motivating myself to work out at home. My goal is to have my dress taken in 2 sizes!! Surely we can not only meet our goals, but surpass them as well!!
  • lichensandseeds
    lichensandseeds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm getting married in July and my dress fits fine as well, but I've been using MFP because I also tend to slack off on healthy eating and regular exercise when I'm busy. I've found that the food diary here is great for keeping things on track, and I've recently discovered how much I love going for walks, so regular exercise is easier now.