My journey my story my new life :)

Options
Hey I thought i would share the link to where my story is at :) there are pics there :)

http://theshapeofamother.com/blog/feeling-myself-again-even-though-im-so-different-amanda-c/

I started at 230(post pregnancy weight) and am now down to 197 :) my goal is 140 !

Replies

• TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Sadie is a doll ;)
  • SadiesMommy0517
    SadiesMommy0517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thank you :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Here's to cheering you on to your goal. Do it for you and for Sadie, such a doll! I'm 54 and have always had to watch my weight, but have always been active. Now here I am with that last 10 pounds I can never lose, but guess what? That's nothing, I am healthy at this age because after my 2nd baby in 1983, I got the baby weight off and exercised. And now here I am on vacation with my family, working out every morning with my grown sons. That is the best gift you can ever give yourself and your children, to be strong and healthy, to share in their adult life as an equal, not a burden because of poor health. Good luck !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!