Anyone doing Turbofire?

Options
I'm heading into week 3. Just wondering if anyone else was doing the program.

Replies

• kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have it...just dont know if I want to start it again. I keep doing a day and then never going back. I did it a few months ago for 2 weeks and lost 10 lbs. I think maybe I should start it again lol.
  • jorjaybrybrookesmom
    Options
    I soooo badly want to do it. Had I known that Turbofire was more for woman I would've gotten it instead of P90X ( which is mainly strength training instead of weight loss). I badly want to lose weight but feeling stronger isn't so bad. Let me know how it goes for you please because I'm really thinking of getting it after P90X. =)
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    I did P90x for a while.. twice. I got bored with it. I completely agree with feeling stronger. It's an empowering feeling but I was so frustrated when the weight didn't come off. Let me tell you, I sweat more with Turbofire than I did doing Plyo or Kenpo. So far I really like it. I'm thinking maybe a hybrid of the 2 when I'm done.
  • leanby2013
    leanby2013 Posts: 137
    Options
    I started it a week after i finished insanity and i loved it, one of the funnest workouts ive done. Had to stop after a few days though lol because of a foot injury.

Might start it again soon
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I finished 29 weeks of TurboFire two weeks ago. I started out with the 9 weeks of prep-schedule, then the regular twelve weeks and closed it out with the 8 weeks advanced schedule. I followed the nutrition guide lines, not to the T though. I LOVE TURBOFIRE. I lost 30lbs and a good 25inches.
    Right now I am doing the BrazilButtLift. I don"t like his cardio too much so I am using TurboFire cardio work outs.
    TurboFire is the first work out I have ever finished. Chalene's schedule mixes it up, I did not get bored, the music keeps you going. I can only recommend it.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've done a full round of it.

I'm doing insanity at the moment and plan on going back to tf when I finish. but will do the advance section (so the last few weeks), and mix in some insanity in there.
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm on week 6 of the prep schedule
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and ChaLean Extreme. I love both programs. I'm into my last month of ChaLean Extreme and just started TF a few weeks ago.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just started week 5 and loving it so far!!
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just finished up week 3, starting week 4 today. I've noticed i'm starting to get some definition in my muscles but i haven't lost any weight, the scale just won't budge. Anyone else experience this?
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just finished up week 3, starting week 4 today. I've noticed i'm starting to get some definition in my muscles but i haven't lost any weight, the scale just won't budge. Anyone else experience this?

Im having the same problems :( I did lose 2 inches tho when I took my 1 mth measurments! Maybe the same will be for you in another week :happy:
  • rsbrace
    rsbrace Posts: 30
    Options

Im having the same problems :( I did lose 2 inches tho when I took my 1 mth measurments! Maybe the same will be for you in another week :happy:

I had some inch loss in the first 30 days but now i have plateau'd. i have been increasing my calories to try to get out of it. I am in week 12.