NDS cardio cuts... what is this sample i got?

Options
Any opinion on this? The GNC guy gave it to me when I was buying a protein bar (no other stores around)

Any input is appreciated

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/Ryo_nyanKo666/IMAG0401-1.jpg

It says NDS Cardio Cuts pre-cardio weight loss accelerant

Replies

• AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bump for any input :)
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    After googling it all I see is that it may affect birth control pills potency and that another forum seemed to like it.

Bump if anyone else uses it
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it... no idea what it is, sorry :(
  • Kittylpz
    Kittylpz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cardio cuts worked great as my preworkout drink. It gives you a long lasting pump and energy. Did not experience a lot of tingling like with other preworkout drinks. The taste is not the best or worst. I bought the strawberry flavor. A little goes a long way. Usually would only take 1 scoop. Hope this helps. Oh and I bought it at gnc & haven't noticed any side effects with my birthcontrol. Been taking it for 8 weeks as needed.
  • jdomasi
    jdomasi Posts: 3
    Options
    Just got a sample and took it about 10 mins ago. Going running now and will update when I get back. The only thing I can compare it to is C4 Extreme, which I take and like (reason I was in GNC in the first place)
  • jdomasi
    jdomasi Posts: 3
    Options
    I will say the taste is better than C4 but after taste is NASTY, tastes like a skunk sprayed in my mouth.
  • Equinata
    Equinata Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried a sample last weekend for my first half marathon and I noticed a difference right away. I am now a fan.
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff but that's exactly what I thought about the skunk taste lol crack me up! I thought it was just me lol I do love the stuff and I'm a runner and lift weights couple times a week plus Zumba.
  • omgoozles
    omgoozles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use it. It's pre-workout. It's gone caffeine, b vitamins and other goodies to help give your muscles some extra "umph" as well as some goodies to help you recover. it helps when dieting because of the massive amount of energy. While dieting you get sluggish, drink this, and within 5 minutes you'll want to go run a marathon