70 in 7! The moment it all clicked.

Options

Replies

• betsymill
    betsymill Posts: 25
    Options
    Not only do you look great, but what a great realization and story. Thanks for sharing......inspiring!!
  • Jori33
    Jori33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look incredible and all your hard work definitely paid off.
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great and that is awesome advice.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look great girl!! Very good job! Keep it up and you will be where you want to be before you know it!
  • joanneonline
    joanneonline Posts: 158
    Options
    Girl - you look absolutely awesome! Thank you for sharing your story - you are truly an inspiration!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    wowwwww
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Good for you! Amazing progress :smile:
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    So inspirational!!! Congrats on your incredible dedication and success. You look beautiful!
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great job you have done! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures...you really are an inspiration.
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great. Awesome job! If I may ask how tall are you?

I always see pics of people with my starting weight but they are always like 5'9 5'10' or something like that so its hard to imagine what it would end up being like for someone as short as I am 5'3"
  • chapparra27
    chapparra27 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are and look absolutely amazing!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I think I needed what you said today more than your pictures. 1 pound turning to 2 and 2 turning to 5 and 5 turning into double digits. Thanks for posting today. I really needed to read your post.
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiring transformation!!! Thanks so much for sharing your story. When you have a lot to lose, as I do, it can be so daunting to see how many pounds you have left to lose. Your story made me realize that it's so important to take a step back and realize that with each pound and inch lost, I'll be feeling & looking better day-by-day. I've lost 21 pounds so far. I can see a small difference in the fit of my clothes, but really don't see much difference in the mirror, other than a bit in my face. When I start feeling down about that, I try to find something that weighs as much as I've lost. Most recently that was a box of cat litter. I realized I used to carry that heavy weight around every second of every day. Taking pictures is a great idea...I'll have to be better about doing that.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You look great. Awesome job! If I may ask how tall are you?

I always see pics of people with my starting weight but they are always like 5'9 5'10' or something like that so its hard to imagine what it would end up being like for someone as short as I am 5'3"

I am 5'7"! My 6 yr old son is my biggest cheer leader and likes to take my pics. He tends to cut my feet off. :)

I'm glad that some people were able to find inspiration in my post. When it becomes overwhelming, remember that this takes time. 1 lb, 1 workout, 1 meal at a time!
  • TheChosenOne_
    Options
    10lbs a month, that's really good
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats on 70!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    So fantastic! Way to go!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You rock... that's awesome.
    You look about 10+ years younger in your AFTER pics.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! Thank you... I really needed some inspiration today!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!