JUNE STARTERS ~ Spinning...

kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok, I always like to start my posts titled JUNE STARTERS to make sure MY GIRLS get on here with their input, 'cause...They my girls!!! :happy:
BUT..feel free anyone else to post to this thread whether or not you're a June Starter :wink:

Ok, I am seriously thinking about spinning. They offer some spinning classes at our local gym at the hospital and I am thinking about joining... Have any of you tried this? I have never done it but I have heard its AWESOME cardio...
Any input? I would like to hear from those of you who are/have doing/done this... And just a general opinion of spinning if you have one...
Ok, let me hear ya....

Replies

• I have been going to spin for about a year now and I LOVE it!! I definately recommend it. It is tough in the beginning to keep up but the lights are down so you can go your pace til you can keep up without feeling like a lag behind but it is so invigorating to keep up with the beat and close your eyes and just lose yourself in your work out. I only wish I could go more often!! Once you do a class you feel so good about yourself for accomplishing it and your energy levels increase so much. Most classes offer a week trial that way if its not for you have nothing to lose.
  • kandyjo
    I have been going to spin for about a year now and I LOVE it!! I definately recommend it. It is tough in the beginning to keep up but the lights are down so you can go your pace til you can keep up without feeling like a lag behind but it is so invigorating to keep up with the beat and close your eyes and just lose yourself in your work out. I only wish I could go more often!! Once you do a class you feel so good about yourself for accomplishing it and your energy levels increase so much. Most classes offer a week trial that way if its not for you have nothing to lose.

Sounds awesome!!!! I am excited to try it!!!

Anyone else?.... Come on! where my girls at? :happy:
  • I have spinned and I found it to be a very good cardio workout that will burn lots of calories! Your butt will have to get used to the bike seat but that goes away after a few workouts HAve fun!
  • kandyjo
    I have spinned and I found it to be a very good cardio workout that will burn lots of calories! Your butt will have to get used to the bike seat but that goes away after a few workouts HAve fun!

OH!!! Bicycle Butt... Didn't think about that..... Oooowwwwwaaaahhhhh! :noway: :sad: :sick:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Well, Spinning makes me really dizzy so I stopped. :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

JK I don't go to a class but I love the bike at the gym. I set it to a high resistance and go. You can really feel it in your tushy. :blushing:

I like it a lot. :smile:
  • kandyjo
    Well, Spinning makes me really dizzy so I stopped. :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

JK I don't go to a class but I love the bike at the gym. I set it to a high resistance and go. You can really feel it in your tushy. :blushing:

I like it a lot. :smile:

Awesome!!! I need a good leg and butt workout... and pumping up the cardio is always a great plus!!! :love:
  • kandyjo
    BUMP
  • I've never done it, but it sounds like a great workout! Go for it!! :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Hello my friend Kandy ... I haven't tried spinning ... sounds great though. Let me know what you think.

spin_class.jpg
  • kandyjo
    Hello my friend Kandy ... I haven't tried spinning ... sounds great though. Let me know what you think.

spin_class.jpg

definitely!!! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.