Need to Meet People for Support

I would like to meet people that will help motivate me to get out and walk, I have started and gone for little walks to start, I have severe heart disease so I need to lose weight and get healthy!!!! Help....

Replies

• scanj05
    scanj05 Posts: 3
    Welcome to the group I wish you luck feel free to add me as a friend. I am just starting on my journey I have a very long road ahead of me.
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Welcome! So, understand your heart issues. Heart disease/high blood pressure runs in my family, which is one of several reasons I am determine to lose the weight this time around. Feel free to add me.
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Welcome! Proud of you for taking the first step towards getting healthy! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Feel free to add me. I like to motivate people.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Welcome aboard. You have taken the very first important step. Now let us help you take many many more.

You can add me too is you'd like. :smile:
  • emma110592
    emma110592 Posts: 7 Member
    I too would like to meet more people so add me. We can do this together.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Oo ooo ooo me!! Lol. I need someone to kick my butt into gear! I feel I can motivate others but can't motivate myself :grumble:

But I'm always on and need some support too!!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Hey,

Welcome to MFP =]

I am happy to encourage you to go for walks. I struggle a lot with my health, although not as severe as you but often walking is all I can manage so I can empathise.

Take care and add me if you want,

x