An NSV and something a tad depressing

Options
monstergirl14
monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
My boyfriend's friend bought a belt for his super slim gf (a medium Roxy belt) that I've been dying to wear. Well, when they broke up, my bf asked for the belt and he gave it to me. Obviously 35 pounds ago I could barely even wrap it around my waist, but I tried it on today and it ALMOST fits. I'm 165 pounds today at 5'4" (which is still rather big imo) but I was delighted!
The depressing part was that he commented on how my breasts shrank.. I thought my bra was just getting worn out but I guess not. All the denials of losing weight. I guess having breasts that match my new body is better, but I will miss my girls. Lol.

Replies

• zen_mama
    zen_mama Posts: 51
    Options
    I feel your pain! I didn't have much chest to spare, but I've already lost about half a cup size (that's with less than 10# lost!). By the time I make my goal weight, I may be supporting my ladies with jumbo bandaids ;-)
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    I feel your pain! I didn't have much chest to spare, but I've already lost about half a cup size (that's with less than 10# lost!). By the time I make my goal weight, I may be supporting my ladies with jumbo bandaids ;-)

Haha, yeah.. I used to be a 38D but now I have no idea what I am. I guess I have to go bra shopping.. which is very called for considering all of my other bras broke. :(
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's friend bought a belt for his super slim gf (a medium Roxy belt) that I've been dying to wear. Well, when they broke up, my bf asked for the belt and he gave it to me. Obviously 35 pounds ago I could barely even wrap it around my waist, but I tried it on today and it ALMOST fits. I'm 165 pounds today at 5'4" (which is still rather big imo) but I was delighted!
    The depressing part was that he commented on how my breasts shrank.. I thought my bra was just getting worn out but I guess not. All the denials of losing weight. I guess having breasts that match my new body is better, but I will miss my girls. Lol.

My bf has been being mean to my new mini boobs too. And it pisses me off, they aren't small, I'm an hourglass 39-28-38, I'm still a DD...

But I'm glad you've almost got an awesome new belt! Accent your new little waist!
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    My bf has been being mean to my new mini boobs too. And it pisses me off, they aren't small, I'm an hourglass 39-28-38, I'm still a DD...

But I'm glad you've almost got an awesome new belt! Accent your new little waist!

Haha yeah.. my boyfriend is kind of mean in the same sense. He likes large breasts, but I'd rather a smaller body. You still have very big ones! I do believe I'm a C cup now, but as long as it matches my smaller body then I shall be okay with it.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Tell them anything more than a mouthful's a waste. :bigsmile: I was really small when I met my husband and that's what he'd tell me anytime I got upset about how small the girls were. He has enjoyed them getting bigger over the years but that's what I'll remind him of when they start shrinking.
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    Tell them anything more than a mouthful's a waste. :bigsmile: I was really small when I met my husband and that's what he'd tell me anytime I got upset about how small the girls were. He has enjoyed them getting bigger over the years but that's what I'll remind him of when they start shrinking.

Haha, if he didn't mind them when they were small before, he shouldn't mind them when they shrink again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!