Where my pear shapes at? :)

Options
mruszaj
mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
Hi, I'm new..kinda.

I fell off the MFP wagon a few months ago after I lost a few lbs, and guess what? I gained it all back plus 10 extra lbs! So, now I have realized that fitness is a lifestyle and not just a sporatic period of dedication, so I'm in it for the long run. I have been re-committed for the last week, and am looking for new friends to journey together with.

So if you're looking for a friendly soul who is willing to exchange ideas, diet tips, and exercise regimens, as well as share results and encourage you, ADD ME!

Especially add me if you are bottom heavy or pear shaped! We need all the help we can get, am i right?! ;)

Replies

• sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am very pear shaped, so feel free to add me. :)
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi add me i weigh 279 and my goal is to be at 150 . I use to be 383 back in 2010.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm not pear-shaped, apple shaped unfortunately, although I guess whatever shape we are we will never be happy!

I just wanted to welcome you back to MFP :) I did a similar thing, joined in January, stayed for a while but then left and gained all the weight back! Thankfully this time I've managed to stick around for a month and the weight is coming off.

I wish you the best on your journey

xx
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Definitely feel you on the pear shape! Feel free to add me
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was just told I was I pear shape today! lol. I i totally see it :D Feel free to add me! Welcome back!
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose my pear /apple shape and the bad thing is the pear shape runs in my family
  • emkrti
    emkrti Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm definitely a pear shape and it runs in my family. I'm hoping to lose weight so I'm not such an obvious pear! Unfortunately I gain all my weight in my midsection, so people have asked me on a couple of occasions if I'm pregnant. It's embarrassing! I need to get rid of my food baby haha.
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm a pear! I used to be 127lbs, and I want to get back to that! :D
  • lindsaymilam
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me back! I would love to exchange recipes and diet tips and support one another! Anyone else who is looking to do the same feel free to add me :)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You've learned a very important lesson here, and that is that what you're trying to accomplish here are lifestyle changes. It's an important lesson many of the people trying to lose weight should learn. If you go back to your old ways once you reach your goal, guess what happens? Of course you gain the weight all back and then some. But knowing this know (even though you had to learn it first hand, unfortunately) puts you one step ahead of the game.
  • mattie11
    mattie11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pear shaped right here! I can't wear straight dresses unless I get the top taken in. I am also trying to exercise to work my hips and butt.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Gosh I think pear shaped women are gorgeous.
    I'm more hourglass, but feel free to add me regardless!
  • fiona2785
    fiona2785 Posts: 82
    Options
    Gosh I think pear shaped women are gorgeous.
    I'm more hourglass, but feel free to add me regardless!

^^^You, I like!! I'll swap with you, not mad keen on being a pear!