Fit Bit?

Options
Ok I am really wanting a FIT Bit. But where do I get them at? And could I ever get them some where without paying a lot?
I have heard a lot about them and tons of people are using it. I would like to as well. Might save up for one..

And what is Fit bit all about?

Replies

• afj89
    afj89 Posts: 17
    Options
    So you want one... You want it cheap... And then you want to know what is it...? I suggest properly researching it and deciding on your own. There's tons of information out there and loads of online retailers that sell them.
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    I don't think they are discounted anywhere...your looking at £80 whatever. I got mine from an TV shopping channel for the RRP and used the option of paying over 2 months interest free to spread the cost. It worked for me.

If you want information, fitbit.com is the best bet, and needless to say someone will have done a video or two for youtube...have a look around.

It's a great bit of kit, especially if most of your exercise is running, as it is a pedometer based device, so doesn't pick up cycling very well, and obviously you can't wear it in the pool if swimming is your thing!!

But I love my fitbit and wouldn't be without it anymore.

Andy
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    a fitbit is a tiny pedometer that you wear basically 24/7. Many women wear it clipped to the middle of their bra. It also has a functionality where you put it on a wrist strap and it tells you how restless your night of sleep was. It can sync with mfp to give you a good idea of how much you really move and how many calories you really burn.

I don't have one, but I am saving for one. They run about $100. I have seen them a little cheaper on Ebay, but I don't know that I want a used one....
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    They are right around $100 and i wasn't able to find a deal on one. Worth it to me - I find it very motivational.