14.6kg / 32lb lost, progress pics included

Options
ashleab37
ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
I'm having one of those great days in my weight loss journey where I really feel like I'm making a difference for myself. I had about 10 compliments on my weight loss today, as well as noticing I've now doubled AT MINIMUM all weights I'm doing at the gym, some up by about 4x over the course of the last 3 months. I also realised something awesome - I'm not afraid to show off my arms anymore! Now I still have a lot to lose - a good 30kg/65lb. But I'm proud of what I've done so far, and want to show the new people that it is doable - even when you eat "bad foods!" I had tacos for dinner tonight, bbq last night, and I don't deprive myself of anything.

I know it's not much and it's not all that noticeable yet, but it's a start. :)

2vbvuk8.png

Replies

• charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up. It's nice to have the new self confidence to go along with your new body and life style isn't it?
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! It is absolutely noticable.
  • desperate45
    desperate45 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Am very close to what you were.....do let me know how you managed? I've been on a 1700-1800 calorie diet, burning close to 400 calories every day. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and have a desk job....

do let me know your typical day in terms of exercise and diet.
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! You can really see the difference. You have a great attitude!
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    how fantastic xx you are doing so well xx keep it up!!! when you are finding it hard just take another glimpse at these pictures xxx
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! You can see a big change already. Keep it up!
  • bhersh24
    bhersh24 Posts: 49
    Options
    I see a huge change! You're doing great! Good for you!
  • echandle12
    echandle12 Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow, what a great difference. You should be so proud, congratulations
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    It is noticeable! :) Even your posture is better. Keep up the amazing work :D
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    its super noticeable! keep it up, you're doing great work!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    its is a HUGE start!!!! Can't wait to see what you look like at the end of the next 3 months. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    I think its noticeable, especially the side on pics. well done!
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It's very noticeable! Keep up the good work.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I agree with the posture, definitely can see the change.

You look amazing, well done and keep it up!
  • ashleab37
    Options
    Am very close to what you were.....do let me know how you managed? I've been on a 1700-1800 calorie diet, burning close to 400 calories every day. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and have a desk job....

do let me know your typical day in terms of exercise and diet.
    My plan has been very similar to you. I'm also 5'8" and work a desk job. :) I aim for approx 1750 calories a day, but have had odd days as low as 1100 and as high as 2500. My average over the course of a week is generally about the 1700 a day, though. I burn probably an average of about 3,000 calories a week (also very close to your number!) but a huge portion of that is through weight training. I started lifting heavy about 3 weeks ago and although I've only lost 1.5kg over the last 3 weeks, I've gone down a whole dress size. :) You can do it!!
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger! amazing!
  • ashleab37
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone :) It's always nice to hear
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    great jobbbbbbb
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    hey dont kid yourself. I can absolutely see it!! and remember as you ADD muscle it weighs more, so the scale may say you have lost 14 lbs, but it is really more than that because you have gained muscle in the process, and we can see it!!! you go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!