Hi :) I'm new, be nice.

Options
Ohmydaze
Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
Hi, I'm Daisy.

5'2-3 ish, fairly slim, looking to lose about 7 pounds, and tone up for summer. I've struggled with eating disorder type symptoms before, but letting myself get fat won't help that, so i want a healthy way to lose weight and tone up. I'd love some friends on here for encouragement.

Nice to meet you all

- Daisy

Replies

• ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm 5ft 3 and aiming to tone up and lose some pounds too,add me if u like x
  • nellybutler
    nellybutler Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi,i'm Nelly, been doing MFP since Feb. nd found it very helpful,hope you do to.Feel free to dd me as a friend
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    Hi my name is Valerie, I am 5'5" and 11 stone really want to get to loose about a stone and a half. I am 41 this year and find that I am getting older I really am finding it hard to keep the weight off. I am taking a risk getting involved in this type of site as I would have suffered eating disorder in the past and don't want to get too obsessive ever again! I look forward to meeting people and gaining support from this forum as well as being a support too. So Hello :smile: :wink:
  • lisabarben
    lisabarben Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is the best place to share and not be judged! We all have different goals and are to support each other!! Congratulations and Good Luck!!

Lisa

20572552.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods