Chalean Extreme or TurboFire?

mebuthalf
mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
Let me start by saying, I'll probably get both eventually, I LOVE TurboJam and want to step things up. But next week I'm buying one of them ...

I have about 75 more lbs to lose, 50 lbs of fat before I'm to worried about toning. Which one in your most humble opionion is geared more towards weight loss? They look pretty similar when researching online.

Weight loss success anyone?

Replies

• Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    I did 16 weeks of Turbo Fire and loved it...however, did not see any weight loss (though I confess I mess up my eating fairly often & still have 30 lbs. left to go).

Now doing Chalean Extreme and dropped 3 inches and 1 lb. in the past 4 weeks. Definitely feeling stronger.

Turbo Fire is wayyyy more fun than Chalean Extreme, which is HARD WORK. I plan to do a hybrid of the two eventually.

Good luck, you really can't go wrong with either one of them.
  • BusyBeBe
    BusyBeBe Posts: 20
    I have both. Personally, I prefer CE because I like the variation of lifting weights and cardio. I like TurboFire but for some reason I have a hard time to stick to the routine. For me it's because I love lifting weights and I know my body responds better to this. Go with what you think you would enjoy best first. Maybe it's more cardio and dance, then it would be TurboFire. Then, if you wish to work more on building your physique and get stronger, CE would come next. Good luck!
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    turbo fire is awesome for burning calories!!!!!!! i focused more on cardio to lose the weight and now i think chalean extreme would be great to tone things up. a hybrid of both would be fun :)
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    chaLEAN Extreme all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muscle burns fat. The more muscle you have the leaner and tighter you will be and you'll burn more calories at rest.
  • mebuthalf
    Bump
  • denisembari
    denisembari Posts: 11
    I bought the Turbo Fire and tried them. After 2 workouts, I realized they were killing my knees and sold them on ebay. If I didnt have such bad knees I'm sure they would've worked. My friend is a BeachBody coach and swears by the Chalean Extreme.
  • cajmanthei
    cajmanthei Posts: 51 Member
    bump
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    I just started my second month of Chalean Extreme today and I love it! In the first month I lost 12 inches and about 6 pounds. I love the concept of lifting weights. I was a little worried I wouldn't like it but I really love it. I love the mix of lifting with the 2 days of cardio. After this I think I am going to get TF and either do it or the hybrid of CLX/TF.
  • chaLEAN Extreme all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muscle burns fat. The more muscle you have the leaner and tighter you will be and you'll burn more calories at rest.

This!

You can always do TurboFire after you build a little muscle! ;-)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Definitely Chalean Extreme. It's the best balance of strength training and cardio there is. 3 lift days, 3 cardio days, I day off. Perfection!
  • mebuthalf
    Bump