taking my life back

Options
proudmom
proudmom Posts: 44 Member
at the age of 18 i weighed 125lb and now at the age of 35 i weigh 276 pounds i visited a new dr last week that wanted me to do weight watchers due to financial problems that was impossible and i took my son to the dentist today and heard about this web site so now i am excited . i have realized now being diagnosed with depression and post dramtic stress disorder that i am killing my self i am letting my ex husband win he alway put me down and said mean things to me that i was ugly and fat and well the basic mean things. i was letting him win i have decided to take my life back and show him oh and by the way he is in prison now for man slaughter. and gues what he weighs a whopping 345 lbs and is only 5'5 so i will need all the friends and motivation i can get,but i beleive that by the grace of God i will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• proudmom
    proudmom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    at the age of 18 i weighed 125lb and now at the age of 35 i weigh 276 pounds i visited a new dr last week that wanted me to do weight watchers due to financial problems that was impossible and i took my son to the dentist today and heard about this web site so now i am excited . i have realized now being diagnosed with depression and post dramtic stress disorder that i am killing my self i am letting my ex husband win he alway put me down and said mean things to me that i was ugly and fat and well the basic mean things. i was letting him win i have decided to take my life back and show him oh and by the way he is in prison now for man slaughter. and gues what he weighs a whopping 345 lbs and is only 5'5 so i will need all the friends and motivation i can get,but i beleive that by the grace of God i will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome proudmom!! Glad you heard about us and decided to join in on the fun :flowerforyou:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you WILL do it! Don't have any doubts.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • snakeskin
    snakeskin Posts: 21
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!!

Best of luck. and YES, you CAN do it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking your life back. Good luck to you and may God bless you. We're here for you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Options
    You can do this... and you are going to look (and feel) great !!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Proudmom:flowerforyou: Who ever told you about this site is right, it is a good way to reach your goals.