HELP I'M A NEWBIE!!

Options
Hey, ive been on this site for about 2 weeks now but have only just discovered how to make friends on here!

Would really like to make friends on here for support and to offer support to others!!

I'm a 20 year old student from University in England.

I'm 5 foot 4 and originally i weighed aroun 59kg, i now weigh on average about 55/56kg but feel i have made a major break through with the weight loss recently and am doing well (thanks to this site)!! I just want that washboard stomach for summer for once!!!!

Tara
x:smile:

Replies

• heathermolloy
    Options
    hey Tara i am only a newbie to this too. I have just started last week and i havent been on the scales yet lol. I am 11st and would love to get down to 9 and a half here's hoping. I have a summer holiday planned and want to loose the love handles lol trying really hard no chocolate, sweets ,crisps etc which is a really big effort. I have also invested in a treadmill to see if that helps. going to leave it a month and then step on the scales hopefully i will be surprised.
  • therealthommo
    Options
    hey tara,

I just read over your comment and i would strongly advise you NOT to cut out crisps, chocolate and the stuff your really enjoy. Just cut down, if you stop, your body goes into starvation mode and stores calories instead of burning them....just thought I should let you know lol

cheers

JD
  • dongarvin
    dongarvin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorta a newbie too. Good luck to you Tara! (From Texas) :wink: